Chapter 28 The Pregnancy Test

I stare at the box that Summer handed me shortly after Ash walked in the door. Ash rubs my arms, "Sage are you okay? You don't have to take it."

I look at the clear blue pregnancy test in my hands, "No I want to know what it's going to say."

Ash kisses me on the forehead, "We will all be right here if you need us."

I nod and go inside the bathroom, Summer gave me a tiny cup to pee in that was easier. I look at the package and there is three different kind of pregnancy tests inside, a pink line, blue line and a digital. I pee in the cup and dip each of the tests into the cups and put them back into the box.

I open the door and look at Ash, "Can you look at them with me?"

Ash walks in and shuts the door and pulls me in for a hug, and I wrap my arms around him relaxing into his chest. Ash rubs his hands up and down my back, "I love you Sage."

"What if I really am pregnant? Are you going to leave me? Are you going to be mad?" I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"No, I could never leave you. Not when I see my entire life with you. I wouldn't be mad, I would be happy because the one thing I always wanted would be with this most amazing beautiful woman. If you truly are pregnant then we are going to work on this together."

I look at him with tears running down my face, "Okay. I believe you."

Ash wipes the tears off my face and I take a deep breath. The five minute timer goes off on my phone and we both look down. I turn it off and grab the box and take a deep breathe, Ash puts his hand over mine to calm the shaking.

"It's going to be okay no matter what I promise."

I nod and slide the tests out of the box and turn them right side up. I look at them one by one, and the pink one shows a plus sign, the blue one shows two blue lines, and the digital one shows Pregnant.

I look up at Ash, "I'm pregnant. I-I-I I'm Pregnant."

Ash nods holding my face in his hands, "Yes princess, breathe in and out. You are gonna be a mom and I am gonna be a dad."

I start crying happy, but then I freak out, "What if something happens, what if I lose the baby?"

Ash shakes his head, "Shhhhh. We won't worry about the future. We will focus on right now."

Ash kisses me softly and I lean into him feeling my fears melt away. I giggle and look down putting my hands on my stomach, "I don't know about you but I want a boy."

Ash smiles, putting his hands on mine, "I would love a boy, but as long as it's a healthy baby with you in my life."

Ash kisses me softly and I smile, "Maybe we do got this. We will be okay right?"

Ash nods and squeezes my hands, "So are you going to tell everyone? I am pretty sure while we were in here Levi, Trish and Trystan all showed up."

I nod, "Yeah let's tell them. After all they are our family, if that's what you want."

Ash squeezes my hand and opens the door, we walk out into the living room where everyone stops talking and looks up at us.

Trish stares at us, "Well am I going to be an Auntie?"

Ash laughs and looks down at me, "Well how about this. Yes you are all going to be aunt's and uncle's."

The entire room erupts into celebration and Elaini comes up to me and hugs me super tight. Summer and Trish hug me as well.

Summer squeezes my hand, "Are you holding up okay?"

I nod, "Honestly, the universe will decide what it wants to happen. It will all be okay, plus I also have you guys."