Chapter 5: Mr. Pigeon 72

"So your Sapphire huh?" Alya realizes with a jaw dropper.

For the first time when Vanitas eve's drop on your sister's conversation with Alya who found out she's Ladybug, she was most likely mind blown ten times and found out that Vanitas is Sapphire.

"Yep." Vanitas nodded not taking his eyes off of deciphering the book. Marinette was doing such trouble by mixing some potions when she add pepper to the potion, and it explodes in a puff of purple smoke with a loud bang. Below in the bakery, her parents look up, startled, and then exchange worried glances.

So he kicked her out of the house and let off steam. Marinette can worry about Hawk Moth later and let him how to deciphering the grimoire.

"Does anyone else know besides Marinette?" Alya starsted to gleam. "Does (Y/-)-..."

"No she doesn't..." Vanitas flip the pages and write it on his note. "But Noe does, after our little screaming match. Besides, (Y/n) can't hear us when I re-decorate her room and  I also added sound proof and so on, I can sleep peacefully."

"DOUBLE AWESOME!" Alya exclaims. "Marinette is Ladybug, You are Sapphire, it all totally makes sense how you keep on scolding each other."

"Uh, yeah...because I'm too damn smart that I knew her Identity way before Cat Noir's." Vanitas blew a raspberry.

"Cool! Not only (Y/n) is in love with you, she's in  love with the Dark KNight!" Alya grins but then realize one problem. "....But there is one problem though....you're going to be engaged by Yuki Kuran."

"I know!" Vanitas groans and exasperates and throws the book aside.  "And she is forcing me to make love with her! That girl has no brain that she literally woke me up with scary eyes that a vampire would suck my blood! I don't want her to suck my blood, if anything, I rather have (Y/n) bite me as hers!"

"Okay Van, chill." Alya waves her hand. "I'm pretty sure you have a pretty good idea how to ruin it."

"Indeed I do. I'm prepare to buy a nine million dollar engagement goth ring. It's not for YUki, hers are fake. It's for Ma Cherie. I will announce that I will dump her and then I will present the goth ring to my only love and live happily ever after!" he explains.

Alya is going to get a benefit of doubt. "O..kay. Not  sure this plan of yours will work, but Van, Nine Million Goth Ring? Do you even have that kinda money."

"Yes and no. I'm working part time jobs." Vanitas stretch his limbs. "I have to make sure it's a real jewellery, a crystal cutter that can cut anything." he check his pocket watch. "And look at the time, I should go."

"Where are you going?"

"On a date with (Y/n)."

"What about Adrien and Marinette?"

"Who cares! They're both dumped by their choice of bad romance!" he left the door.

{~With (Y/n)~}

You were walking around until you see Kagami practicing with her staff at Jardin des Tuileries. You decided to greet with her. "Kagami!"

Kagami gasp and turn around looking at you in awe by your new appearance. "(Y/n), is that you?"

You nodded. "Good to see you."

"You too." Kagami smiles but drop for a sec. "You...seem different."

"You as well. " You notice her sad flames flickering. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. It's just I...broke up with Adrien." she confessed.

"I see..." You walk up to her and pat her shoulder. "I'm sorry..."