Chapter 28: Shadow Moth's Final Attack - Part 2

Vanitas made it out of the Startrain until suddenly the environment shakes, and he is shocked and turns around. He runs to the rooftops and notices Strikeback wandering outside.

"Don't think some risk can take me away to certain fights! Echo Blue Moon Rise!" Vanitas transforms into Sapphire and leaps away.

{~Startrain~}

Félix, posing as Adrien, is looking by the window. Nathalie tries to comfort him.

"Try to make the most out of this trip, Adrien. You're about to discover the world, and then you'll return to all of your friends and your father with fantastic memories to share with them." Nathalie holds Félix's hand.

Félix nodded. "You're right, Nathalie. You have to seize the opportunity when it presents itself to you."

"And we'll end up being the best friends in the world, since we're going to see it all together." Lila grins.

"I hope so with all my heart. Please excuse me for a moment."

Nathalie steps out for a while as Félix walks away from them with a secret intent. In the lavatory, he equips the Peacock Miraculous and finds the Grimoire's written instructions as pictured in Nathalie's tablet.  "Ah, here we go. "Attach the brooch." Okay, that's done. "The kwami comes out of the jewel. Say the magic words, Duusu, spread my feathers." Duusu, spread my feathers!"

With no transformation happening, Félix realizes that the jewel is fake. He clenches his fist to crack it and slams his fist after.

"It's a fake!"

{~With Dragon-Phoenix & Sapphire~}

Strikeback is still wandering around, and you chased after the sentimonster. Cat Noir jumps in from behind, joining you before Sapphire and Ladybug showed up running.

"Okay, guys. Let's wrap this one up quickly. I've got... full schedule." Cat Noir said.

Sapphire nodded, "Fine by me, I've got some urgent stuff to attend to." You all leaped up.

On top of the Eiffel Tower. Shadow Moth watches the chaos throughout the city. "My dear akumatized friend, sing as much as you can. We must ensure that Sapphire, Dragon-Phoenix, Ladybug and Cat Noir will take countless risks today."

Risk rides his toy wheel while singing his song. ♪" I'm Froggy, here I come. I'm not afraid of anyone." ♪

"Hey, if we wait a bit, we should see Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix!"

"I'm gonna get so many likes for this!

"Unleash your power, Strikeback!" Shadow Moth commands the sentimonster.

Strikeback throws the landmark towards the Parisians. You all arrive when you slice off the ferris wheel in pieces from dealing more damage.

"Check that out! I gotta get a video!"

As the ferris wheel stops, it leans towards the buildings beside it. "What's wrong with you? It's dangerous to stay here, shoo!!" The Parisians leave following Ladybug's orders.

"Hey, little buddy old pal! Over here!" Strikeback punches towards Cat Noir a few times, destroying the surroundings.

A few debris fall near Risk, who Ladybug catches and reels back along with his toy wheel. "Don't stay here, otherwise you risk getting hit by the bad guy!" she leaps off.