Chapter 11: Gabriel Agreste

"Don't let him do it!"

"Shut up MAripig! I'm planning on breaking up this engagement by showing everyone that (Y/n) is the only woman I ever want to make love for! I'm going to tell her everything!"

"Anos! You know this is insane? He can't do this!" Marinette looks to Anos for help.

Vanitas made a full recovery and was arguing with Marinette that he plans on telling you who he is and he's going to make a scene to make Yuki faint.

However Marinette doesn't like the idea of Vanitas blurting out his little secrets. Which is why Vanitas plans to tell you everything by inviting you to his fathers party.

Anos thinks this is a good idea to crash the wedding.

"Sorry Marinette, but you are not the boss here." he sides with Vanitas who cheered.

Marinette gawks.

"It's his choice, the wedding is not real, it's a trap." Anos continues.  "You're friend Alya agrees that (Y/n) should attend to that party."

"Alya what?!" Marinette was in disbelief.

Vanitas grins. "It was that simple, (Y/n) and I are both Cinderella and the Handsome prince. We both are being controlled by the bad influence of Mr. Agreste, A.K.A my father. You the step -mother who force Princess (Y/n) as Cinderella working day and night doin' all the chores and never attend to the ball. Which is why me the prince shall announce the wedding to go bye-bye and blow the evil bribe to the face of the Earth!"

"How bad do you think Yuki will make? And why am I the Step-Mother?!"

"One; you trash your sisters room. Two; you blame her for stealing your stupid bracelet. Three; you lied to please your worthless needs. Four;  you got her turn into the Dark-Wing that wants to destroy the Miraculous so that power can never be use in this world." Vanitas listed.

Those words made her speechless and choke her throat, but she was still stubborn to have someone to get hurt. "The only thing I don't understand is why (Y/n) is Dragon-Phoenix! Why can't anyone else have it?! And now your involving her into your matter? Can't you understand that if you involve my sister she'll-"

"She'll die by Ruki Mukami. Is that what your going to say?" Vanitas cuts her off.

Marinette eye's shot up in shock. "H-How did you-"

"I over heard your conversation with (Y/n). I've met Ruki earlier when I took her out lighting up lanterns. He was watching us from the beginning." Vanitas explains.

Marinette feels mortified and there are no words left to make a comeback.

"I'm going to tell her. But I'm not going to tell her that your Ladybug. Your going to tell her yourself, she deserves to know why and there are no strings attach that's going to stop me from taking what's mine. Stay out of my fight and live in this hell for all I care." with his final argument he transform into Sapphire and head out the Therapy Parlor.

Marinette looks where he left just a few moments ago, and reached out just to sink into the ground, hissing and wiping tears.

Anos walk past her before speaking up  the silence. "Remember, you're still confine in this place until you reflect your mistakes. Do not interfere with there relationship if you don't want the future to come true, you need to take lessons to try a be a better sister to her."

He left her alone cleaning his shop before calling out to Sapphire. "Vanitas!" Sapphire halted before annoyingly turn before his reflex caught in his hand. Once he open his palm his eye's feels like their going to pop out and replace them with stars and dollar signs.