Chapter 19: Rocketear

At the Stadium. Cat Noir and Carapace are keeping four dinosaurs in Carapace's Shell-ter and waiting for you and Sapphire.

"Hey, do you think T-Rexes eat a lot?" Carapace asked Cat Noir.

"Well, we're about to find out unless Sapphire gets back real soon!" Cat Noir holds his staff.

You finally shows up, and you are with Anne-Jeanne Théoxanne du Bocquale. "We found the dino call!"

Anne-Jeanne chuckles. "It rolled under my cyclotron ."

One of the dinosaurs breaks Carapace's protective shield. Anne-Jeanne blows through her call and relieves the dinosaurs. "Oh, yes! Who's the good little T-Rex? You are! Coochie-coochie-coochie-coochie-coo!!" Anne-Jeanne rubs one of the T-Rex's belly

Ladybug notices Carapace is sad. "Everything okay, Carapace?"

"Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah."

"Good luck with your good little T-rexes, Mrs. du Bocquale!" Sapphire called out.

Ladybug, Carapace and Cat Noir leap away.

"Bye!" AJ waves her hand and the Dinosaur nuzzles on her. "Maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring you dinosaurs back to life. What am I gonna do with you guys now? You're gonna eat my entire food budget."

"I'll buy them from you! I'll put them on an island and turn it into a theme park! I'll be rich!" Bob Roth appears in a helicopter with a speaker.

"Catch you later!" Cat Noir is going back home, Carapace is going at safe place with Ladybug to hand-over Miraculous, whereas Rena Furtive is hiding behind the wall.

"Shell off!" Nino Lahiffe hands over the Turtle Miraculous back to Ladybug.

"Thanks! Something's wrong, isn't it?" Ladybug notices Nino is still upset.

"Well, uh..., well, why wasn't Alya- I mean, Rena Rouge, here today?" he asked.

"Oh, uh... because we needed you and... only you, and you've rocked it! Way to go!" Ladybug place a hand on his shoulder.

"I did?"

Ladybug nods. "Mm-hmm. Bug out!" she leaves.

Nino still feels upset and sadly leaves too.

Ladybug opens the lid and goes down while Rena Furtive hides behind a wall. "We weren't followed? No sign of Shadow Moth's traps?"

"Nothing to report." Rena replied.

The both de-transforms when Marinette about to climb up the ladder she came through, but pauses for a sec. "Alya, I wanted to ask you something."

Alya freaks out thinking she might be noticing her new outfit. "Ah, you noticed! It's crazy how my costume automatically adapted to my new role. And it gave me the idea for my new name - Rena Furtive!"

"Cool, yes, but secret. We agreed that officially the Miraculous of the Fox doesn't have a holder anymore. Alya, you did tell Nino that you would never be Rena Rouge again, right?" she asked.

"Well, it's just..."

"Alya! Everyone has to believe that you can never use a Miraculous again. That way, you can be our spy without anyone suspecting."

Alya interrupts. "And cover you with my power of illusion if Shadow Moth has you followed or if he ever shows himself, I can follow him. I know, I know."

"For the plan to work, no one can know about it. And no one means no one. Even Nino has to believe that you'll never be Rena Rouge again!"

"Or... Rena Furtive?" she glints.