Chapter 9: Dark-Wing Dragon-Phoenix

"You really are quite stupid are you?" Yuki approach Marinette during class with a smirk

"What are you taking about?" Marinette asked.

"You're sister. She's not the same as she once before. Perhaps something must've change her into a cold person that she is now." She explains. "I wonder why..."

Marinette looks away. "It's not your business. Go away."

"You know I get it. You're resentment to (Y/n). But I guess you don't know her as much as you think."

"HUh?"

Yuki has a sinister look that will make you suffer. "You blame her for everything when Lila got into your pathetic life. The blind jealously is so remarkable, you saving your skin and drag your poor unfortunate sister who is destined to fall apart. You have no idea what obsession is do you? You're acting one right now.

Perhaps the case, maybe you do deserve to be treated as a scum you are. You don't deserve to have your friends to love you. You're far beyond salvation. You'll never be able to have a happy ending."

"You're going to die...." she whispers that last part maikng Marinette shiver. "Your friends will see your true colors and will see how bitter of Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a shitty filthy dirt bag you are." She flinched as Yuki smile grew cruelly. "You think your god who will be love by all? It wasn't the first time you wish someone would die by your place. You're going to hell and you'll never be able to be forgiven."

Yuki laughs and echos through the hallway as she left.

Marinette stood there. She felt her body go limp.At this point...she didn't know what else she could do.

Everything was lost.

{~Present~}

You panted and got your composure back. But who knows how long you can keep up your stable powers.

You eventually brush your long dark hair off your face and began to walk away from the band and go back home.

You felt a hand grab your shoulder as you barely made it to the plank. You scoff and turned your head slightly to see your sister and her frightening eyes. Which did not phased you when you glare back with darkness.

"Get your shitty hands off, black heart or do you wanna loose a hand being severed." Your voice was a threat, warning her to leave you alone. You hate being touched.

She let go of you and you walked back onto stable land, but she kept following you.

"What? Don't you wanna just go enjoy the band, along with your friends?" You asked her, desperate for a moment alone after such an overwhelming day.

"Yeah, that's exactly right. My friends." She spat, which caused you to pause and get annoyed.

You stood there as the flood gates that were holding back her anger opened. The pressure of the unavoidable argument between the two of you became too heavy to bare. Your eyes are starting to glitch between your normal bronze to the demonic ones and you just waited there for her next comment.

"You're really not going to say anything?" Her voice cut like a knife.

"Yeah, you wanna die?" your tone cuts deep back. "If there's anything else you would like to say anything else adding the list to kill, say it and go screw yourself."

Your deep tone made her feel guilty for even confronting you.

She saw how close you were to Luka while she was saving Zoe, and Marinette felt like her life was so unfair as she watched the two of you. She truly believed you were the core issue of all of it.