Chapter 21: Invitation

"This is it! I'm going to make up with her." Marinette was fully prepared all night and she was pacing back and forth hopefully it will be enough to earn your forgiveness. At first she was getting too carried away of buying your favorite food.She knows you love spicy food and you love your action figures. Barbie dolls included.

"Did you ever ask what (Y/n) wanted?" Tikki sees a pile of dolls and flowers stacking up.

"Well I sort of memorize her wish list and so I buy them all!" Marinette smiles. "This time I'm so ready! And now I gotta knock on the door and see if she's awake."

"And hopefully this is the real deal or else I will tell Anos." Tikki threatens.

"But this time it's different! I gonna tell her  and promise her to have girls night!"

"What about dating Vanitas everyday?"

Marinette is having literal chills. "I don't wanna think about it. I still don't like him."  She carried all the loans and head upstairs and knock on your door. She called out your name but there was no answer. She knocks again and still nothing. She probably thinks that you're still mad at her, so she turn the knob and surprisingly it opened.

The room is empty and your window is open too. That was weird, usually when Vanitas always came and you shut your window closed, but this was different. The air is cold and your bed is not properly made.

And then it dawns her into the pit of her stomach that she doesn't want to believe it's true.   Marinette looked all around the area and had no idea where to start to find you.

"Tell Sapphire to watch out for the man name Ruki Mukami. He's bad news."

The words rang through Marinette's head as she rushed the streets of Paris. She had been searching for hours and this was her fourth time switching back from Ladybug, to Marinette.

It seemed like the two of you were continuously moving in opposite directions, as always.

Marinette sighed as she wiped a tear from her eye. She was approaching the bakery again and she had still yet to find you.

She started to worry and sniff her sober. She really didn't want to believe this, but the truth was hurting her.

You were gone and not a slight traces of your presence was no where to be found. She tried asking the people who had seen you, but nobody has.

A dash of hope almost slipped up, but there is one person she could go to if it's for the sake that you are alive and un-harmed.

{~In the White Room~}

Anos and Yang were watching Zero harshly interrogated Ayato and Subaru. They were having heavy bags in their eye and they were in for hell a lot worse. Truth be told, Zero was just enoying the pain and torture. 

Revenge is so sweet.

 "Any luck?" Anos asked bluntly.

"For the 20th time.....WE'VE GOT NO LEAD DAMN IT!" Zero screams in frustration. "It's all all the same and they all say the same thing. 'I only wanted to join the party and kill Karlhienz.' And Subaru can't help but to wish that he wants to see Jeanne."

"He's totally into her." Yang drank his coffee. "White hair and white hair. Although both of them have a slight pink hue."

Anos rub his chin. "That is true, but...."

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Marinette storms it making all the boys jump.

Zero groans. "Oh what now, you've got more whining ideals to go to the bathroom-"