Chapter 17: Glaciator 2

In the Parisian Streets. You, Sapphire, Ladybug and Cat Noir battle off with Glaciator. Sapphire  saves a man reading a magazine on the sidewalk while Ladybug saves a firefighter from Glaciator's ice creams. Sapphire brings the man he saved earlier to safety.

"Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix are so cute together!"

"Uhh, thanks." Sapphire replied confusingly.

Ladybug puts the firefighter she saved earlier to safety as well. "Those two make a good couple!"

"They are not a couple, they're partners!" Ladybug frowns an leaps away.

You and Sapphire continue to battle with Glaciator while another Parisian is reading a  a magazine "Ah, love is great!"

Ladybug furiously stomps her feet.  "I don't believe this! What's with everybody today? They are not in love!"

"You can't deny it! It's in the news!" Glaciator points to every billboard of Dragon-Phoenix and Sapphire kissing her forehead scattered in Paris.

"What??" Ladybug shocked.

"Huh, isn't that where we fought off Alya and Nino as Oblivio?" You wondered.

"Sapphire, can I have an autograph?" a Parisian pleads.

Sapphire reads the magazine. ""Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix voted Couple of the Year"?"

"They share more than just their love of justice than Ladybug and Cat Noir"?? Ladybug was more furiously annoyed. "What the heck is going on??"

"This is proof that my ice cream is right! Those two are made for each other like chocolate and strawberries!" Glaciator shouted.

"This is baloney!! All of these photos are taken out of context! We were fighting supervillains! This one is Sapphire saving (Y/n) from the thugs! And this one... we can't even remember this one cause the villain erased our memories!!" Ladybug points out.

"Of course, it's always the supervillain's fault. But the mind forgets and the heart remembers!" Glaciator starts to fire ice creams.

"Maybe he's right, m'lady. After all, he's still André, the Sweethearts' Ice Cream Maker!" Cat Noir defends you and Sapphire.

"Cat Noir, not now!" Ladybug dodging Glaciator's ice creamsas Glaciator continues to rain ice creams on them.

Cat Noir spinning his baton. " Hey, maybe if they kiss again, our memories would come back!"

"Not happening." You and Sapphire deadpanned.

"Ugh, enough! Why don't you take a little cat nap?!" Ladybug gets more annoyed and throws Cat Noir into a trash bin, and returns to fight Glaciator, furiously. "And as for you, you big two-legged ice cream cone, hand over that akumatized scooper right now!!"

You out of nowhere kick Ladybug out of the way. "Back off, bug and let the real monster take care of the ice-cream monster."

Cat Noir peeks from inside the trash bin, watching You or  Ladybug take down Glaciator on your own while Sapphire just cross his arms watching you girls battling for fire.

"Time to de-evilize! Miraculous Ladybug!/ Light of Cosmos!" you and Ladybug end up reverting every damage occurred back to normal. Ladybug swipes open her yo-yo and catches the akuma aggravatingly.

"This doesn't make sense. My ice cream is never wrong! Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix are made for each other!" André whines.

"I guess ice cream, just like tabloids, can be wrong sometimes." She throws away a picture of You and Sapphire  from André's ice cream stand.