[ STARTING OVER ]

I'm sorry to do this when the story is only just getting started, but I've made my decision that will be better for me and better for you.

I've wanted to write a sun&moon fic for so long so badly, but I rushed the process when I was writing this book.

I'm not happy with how this has turned out, not because it's bad, but because I know it can be so much better.

Every time I write a fic, it's my new "best I've ever written" and my new favourite thing I've ever written, but that has not been the case with this book, and I need to fix that.

I'm sorry for dragging you all along, only to end it here. The new version will basically be the same concept but with a few details tweaked that will ultimately be more enjoyable to write and much more enjoyable to read.

⚠️ TLDR
I'll leave this book here for a while as I work at writing the new version, but when the new one is out, I'll be deleting this book.

Thank you for understanding.

If you have any requests or ideas for what you want to see in the new Sun&moon x reader book please let me know! I'll be happy to take your ideas in mind as I write!
This includes smut ideas! Specific kinks or anything that I might be able to include with what I already have planned!