Chapter Three

Tomioka pov:

'Hey guys!' I heard sabito yell while me and makomo were throwing away the wrapping on the crepes that we just finished.

We both turned to see sabito with shinobu and her little gang of friends.

'Hey sabito,' makomo said while I just stood there confused.

'we have this period off. We should go read books in the library,' "sabito said, and I frowned.

'Am I a joke to you?' I questioned him.

'Shit.. I forgot about that,' "sabito said with a small awkward smile.

'Why won't tomioka go read in the library?' Mitsuri asked sabito.

'Giyuu is dyslexic,' sabito said with a big smile.

'Wait, really?' Shinobu said, fascinated, walking over and poking my cheek.

'I never knew that! Why didn't you ever tell me?' Shinobu said with a big smile.

'It was never relevant,' I said, moving her finger away from my face.

'I can just read to giyuu,' makomo said with a small smile, putting her arm around my shoulder and gently moving Shinobu away from me.

'That works,' I said, softly smiling at her.

'You guys better go, you'll be late for class!' Makomo said with a big smile.

'Nuh uh, we get another free period,' iguro said
To her.

'Giyuu, let's go. You can pick out the book,' makomo said, pulling me away from the crowd.

'Wait- babe, don't leave me again!' Sabito yelled while he ran after us.

'Hurry up,' makomo said with a big smile.

We got into the schools library safely.

'I'll probably just continue writing in my book, or at least try. You can read your book,' I said, grabbing my diary.

'Sounds good. Love, do you want to read together?' Makomo asked sabito.

'Yes! Except can we get our own little pod?' Sabito asked makomo with puppy dog eyes.

'Giyuu, are you okay with being by yourself?' Makomo asked me, she was acting like she was older than me.

'I'm not a kid, I'll be just fine,' I said, going to sit on a bean bag that was placed in the library.

'Okay, bye giyuu!' Sabito said with a smile.

I pulled out my book, attempting to decode all the words I started writing.

I was listening to music in my headphones, concentrating on trying to write neatly.

'Whatcha writing?' I heard somebody ask and pulled my headphones off my head.

'Fuck off' I said, looking up and seeing a stranger.

'Damn- that is so mean!' They said, throwing my headphones across the room.

'Those are expensive,' I said to him, irritated.

He grabbed my notebook, trying to pull it out of my hands.

'Hey- stop!' I said to them.

He pulled me forward, so I was on my feet now, still trying to grab my notebook.

'Whatever,' he eventually said, letting go of my notebook and making me fall on the floor.

'Asshole,' I muttered under my breath, looking to see if the notebook was okay.