Chapter Twelve

Tomioka pov:

I parked in gyutaros driveway, headed inside the house.

I could hear them all laughing.

'Hey, I'm here,' I said, walking into the living room where they all were.

'Oh! Giyuu, we have been waiting for you. Come on, I want to do a new face mask on you!' Daki said, pulling me onto a stool.

'And I want to try a new hairstyle on you!' Makomo said with a big smile.

'And I just want to sit and watch' gyutaro laughed, sitting on the counter.

'Boy, you better know you are next!' Makomo reprimanded.

'Heh- I think I need to go buy some snacks!' Gyutaro laughed, getting off the counter and headed to the door.

'Ahh! Don't leave me here!' I said, running after him while the girls chased us.

Appearantly, we decided to run instead of drive today.

'Hah! I'm faster than all of you-' I said, tripping and falling.

'Ah- that kind of hurt,' I said, laughing a little and standing back up.

'Giyuu, are you okay? OMG, YOUR FRICKIN HANDS ARE BLEEDING, "daki said, grabbing my hand and looking at it.

'Oh? They are?' I asked, looking at my hands.

They were indeed bleeding, except not that much.

'Are you okay?' Makomo asked, and I just laughed, pulling my hand away.

'Well, yeah, it's just a few scrapes,' I said, and she smiled.

'As long as you are okay.. ' she said, and I nodded.

_________

'Are we almost to the store yet?' I asked, losing my attention span.

'Yeah, like three more blocks, why?' Gyutaro asked me.

'Just kind of bored,' I replied.

'I swear, you are always bored,' daki said, laughing and wrapping her arm around my neck.

'Oh yeah, how are things going with nakime?' I asked her, and she blushed, looking away.

'G-good.. we have a date together next saturday.' daki mumbled quietly. It was as if she didn't want us to hear that.

'You have to let me help you get ready!' Makomo said with a big smile.

'Of course I will! Who do you take me for?' Daki asked, smiling widely.

'Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you except sanemi wants to meet me next friday,' I said quietly, and they looked over to me, worry in their eyes.

'Do you guys not like him or something?' I asked, seemingly confused because their expressions changed so quickly.

'No.. we do.. just I don't trust him,' "daki stated, and I looked confused.

'He promised he wouldn't hurt me..' I mumbled. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so attached?

'Well, you seem.. happy with him, so as long as he doesn't hurt you, I'm okay with it,' "gyutaro said, also wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Makomo got excited and jumped on my back, making me give her a piggyback.

'Makomo, you are very light,' I said to her, and she looked at me confused.

'I weigh like.. 100 pounds!' She argued with me.

'I'm just soooo strong then,' I laughed.

'Uh huh- sure..' she replied, not entirely sure about what I just said.