Chapter Ninteen

Tomioka pov:

Out came muichiro out of all people.

'Giyuu, how many friends do you have?' Shinobu asked me, and I shrugged.

'Giyuu!!' Muichiro yelled excitedly, running up to me.

I quickly stood up so I could catch him.

'Hi, muichiro- My favorite autistic boy!' I said, hugging him with a smile.

'Sanemi told us what had happened, muichiro really wanted to come see you.' genya laughed, and I smiled.

'I'm glad, but I'm okay,' I said, muichiro playing with my hair.

'Aren't you genya, sanemis younger brother?' Shinobu asked, and he nodded.

'Hm, I didn't know that you knew giyuu,' Shinobu stated with a small smile.

'He helped me come out to my brother, he is really nice and muichiro clearly likes him' genya laughed, watching muichiro play with my hair and poke me.

'Giyuu did? I never knew he was such a nice person under that tough facade,' "Shinobu stated.

'I've always been nice,' I stated, and she nodded.

I didn't know whether to be complimented or not, though.

'Hah, so like - this might be the wrong time to say that sanemi actually did truly love you because I'm pretty sure he is having a mental breakdown in his room, right.. haha,' genya said nervously.

'Oh.' I said, not really knowing what to say to that.

'That's.. something,' I mumbled, and muichiro went back to genya.

'Hah, your brother is a bitch~' muichiro sang.

'Muichiro, this is one of those things you don't say in this situation,' genya said, slapping his face and flushing red out of embarrassment.

__________

After everything died down, I went to my room, thinking under the covers of my bed.

'Giyuu.. are you still awake?' I heard a voice ask me out of nowhere.

'Mhm, what do you want, Shinobu?' I asked, then I recognized the voice.

'How the hell did you manage to get into my room?' I asked sabito who was stood in the middle of my room, looking slightly scared.

'Ahaha- uh the window.. I just.. I really wanted to apologize again - I really didn't mean it, I'm so sorry,' sabito said.

His eyes were red, and the bags on his skin were dark purple.

I felt bad for him..

'Fuck.. why can't you leave me alone? This is worse than being used,' I stated, covering my eyes and groaning.

'But giyuu-'

'Just leave! I don't care how late you stay up or how tired you are. I don't care - just.. just go!' I said, standing up.

I thought about iguros' words for a moment.

I shook my head, feeling angry.

'No, but giyuu, please listen! I didn't mean for it to get this bad - I'm serious!' Sabito explained, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I was heartbroken looking at him in this state.

He looked so helpless, so alone. It was as if he was still the same twelve year old boy as when I first met him.

He looked so.. weak, and pathetic.

I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see him begging me to forgive him anymore.