Chapter Twenty

Tomioka pov:

'I'm literally his bestest bestest friend!' Nezuko said, holding onto my arm cheerfully.

'I might like tanjiro just a sliver more,' I said to her. She just smiled.

'Hm? Oh, you guys must be close. Did you two ever date?' Shinobu asked me, looking behind her to a shocked sanemi.

I just smiled at how shocked he was.

'I wouldn't say date. We were just really close,' I said, wrapping my arm around her.

'Yeah! He was closer with my older brother, tanjiro!' Nezuko said, and I saw shinobus friends' jaws drop.

'Anyway, back to my question, where is tanjiro?' I asked, and she shrugged.

'I'm right here!' I heard a voice say from behind me.

'Tanjiro?' I asked, whipping y head around and being bulldozed.

'Yep! You don't know how much mom missed you! She'll be so happy!' He said, hugging me.

'Tanjiro, you have to stop screaming,' I said, laughing a little bit.

'Shit- my bad,' he muttered, letting go of me and lowering his voice.

'Who are these kids?' Tanjiro asked while nezuko and makomo instantly became best friends.

They were talking and enjoying each other's company.

'Oh, that is my sister. Her older sister adopted me last year!' I said, pointing to Shinobu.

'Wow, she is really pretty,' tanjiro said with a small smile.

'The one with the snake is iguro, shinobud friend. Beside iguro is mitsuri, also shinobus friend,' i said, pointing to mitsuri and iguro.

'Who is the one with white hair?' Tanjiro asked me.

I bent down so I could whisper in his ear.

'A bitch,' I whispered, and he laughed a little, covering his mouth.

'Wowww giyuu, didn't know you were like that~' tanjiro said with a small smile on his face.

'Well, I have grown up quite a bit,' i stated, standing straight again.

'Clearly you and nezuko have to,' I said, poking his cheek gently.

'Are you gonna pretend like we aren't here?' I heard sanemi ask, sounding a bit irritated.

'Woah, chill your tits dude, don't be such an attention seeker,' I heard tanjiro say.

'Okay tanjiro- that was kind of uncalled for,' I said, feeling slightly bad.

'Sorry, not really, but sorry,' tanjiro said with a small smile.

'Kill yourself,' sanemi said to tanjiro.

'You wish,' tanjiro said with his arms crossed.

'Of course I do, your annoying'

'Your an attention whore'

'Your ugly'

'Your uglier'

'You look like a abused cutting board' tanjiro said and I laughed.

'That's exactly what I said to him when I met him.' I said, covering my mouth with my arm and laughing.

'If two people have now told him that shouldn't he have taken it as a sign' I heard nezuko ask.

'Okay, seriously, let's not start a fight, though,' I said, grabbing both their collars and holding them up like cats.

'Giyuu! Let me down! This is totally not fair!' Nezuko said, squirming around.