Chapter five

Tomioka pov:

We just made small talk until Shinobu came back up.

'Am I done babysitting yet?' I asked sarcastically.

'Of course, my dearest brother! Anyway, your friends are here for yo-'

'Giyuu, hurry up before I ring your neck out!' Daki yelled, kicking open my bedroom door.

'Thanks for not breaking down my door.' I rolled my eyes sarcastically and laughed.

'Come on! Come on! Hurry up - it'll be so fun!' Daki said, holding my hands and excitedly jumping up and down whilst the others came into my room.

'You are so loud,' I said to her with a kind of irritated smile.

'Anyway- come on - come on! Hurry up!' She said, pulling me out of my room while Shinobu and sanemi just sat in there shocked.

'Hurry up! Come on, come on, come on!' Sabito said, also excitedly jumping up and down.

'It is so early, be quiet,' makomo groaned.

'I feel you, makomo,' I said to her, brushing my shoulder against hers playfully.

We left after I said goodbye to kanae and Shinobu.

'How did you even manage to set up an appointment to skydive so fast?' I asked makomo.

'I know people who know people,' She said with a smirk.

'Sounds nice.' Gyutaro said, yawning while he drove.

'It's sad to know that I failed my driving test,' sabito whined.

'Hah!  I passed. I just don't have a car yet.' I said, crossing my arms with a smug smile.

'Arent you supposed to be eighteen to skydive?' Daki asked, confused.

'If you are under eighteen, you can skydive just with parental permission, except you know - since we don't have parents we can just skydive,' makomo said with a small laugh.

'Technically, I do have a parent,' I said, raising my hand.

'Oh big fucking flex!' Sabito said, huffing and looking out the window.

'Hah- L+Ratio, you suck balls,' I said to him.

'How'd you find out?' Sabito asked with a smirk.

'Boy- you better be lying!' Makomo said to sabito.

'I'm kidding, baby, okay?' Sabito said, kissing makomos forehead.

'Ew- disgusting, get away, jump out of the car! Please!' Daki said, covering my eyes.

'Why are you covering my eyes?' I asked, confused.

'Because you are way too innocent to see this!' Daki said, also covering my ears.

'Except I've seen them making out?' I said to her, confused, slightly tilting my head.

'How can you do such vile acts in front of a child?!' Daki yelled at them.

'I am older than you, you do remember that.. right?' I asked, dazed.

'Oh yeah- I forgot!' Daki said, smiling and uncovering my eyes and ears.

'We are here! Don't shit yourself, sabito!' Gyutaro said with a big and playful smile.

'It's okay, I'll have makomo to hold me!' Sabito said with a grin.

'Nuh uh, I'm with my baby girl daki!' Makomo said, wrapping her arms around daki while daki stuck out her tongue to sabito.

'I'll go with my baby boy giyuu then!' He said, walking over to me.