Chapter Four

Tomioka pov:

We continued gossiping about our lives and such. Soon, gyutaro came back.

'Gyutaro giyuu is here!' Daki yelled to him.

'I got popcorn, wanna watch a movie together?' Gyutaro asked loudly.

'Yes!' Daki and I said in unison.

'Gyutaro, you have to put on a face mask just live giyuu and I though!' Daki said with a smirk as gyutaro came in the room.

'Sure, giyuu, do you want to make the popcorn while daki beautifies me?' Gyutaro laughed.

'Of course, daki, you better not disappoint!' I said to daki, and she smiled.

'I won't, but gyutaro might~' She giggled.

'I feel insulted,' gyutaro said, holding his heart with his hand.

'Perfect, that is exactly what I was aiming for!' Daki smirk widened into a big grin.

I went to the kitchen and heated the popcorn in the microwave, making sure to add plenty of butter.

'What movie are we watching?' I asked them.

'Frozen 2!' Daki said excitedly.

'Oh fuck yeah! Elsa literally is HER,' "I said excitedly, bringing the bowl of popcorn to the couch, sitting beside daki.

______

'Oh my god, Elsa literally slays!' Daki said excitedly when Elsa used her magical powers.

'I would literally marry her,' I said, and they both looked at me.

'Platinum blonde is your type?' Daki asked with a smile whilst looking at her hair.

'If it's Elsa, then yeah,' I said, looking at daki.

I heard my phone ringing.

'One second, it's probably time for me to head home,' I groaned, picking up the phone.

'Hey kanae,' I answered and walked into dakis' room, since she allowed me to whenever I got a phone call.

'Hey giyuu, what are you doing now? Are you still with daki?' Kanae asked.

'Yeah, her brother and us are watching Frozen 2'
I answered with a small smile.

'Sounds fun and all except you have to come home, okay?' Kanae said.

'Okay, I'll be at the house in fifteen minutes,' I said to her.

'Okay giyuu, be safe, I'll see you when you're home,' kanae said, and I could just hear her smile.

'Bye kanae,' I said, hanging up the phone.

I walked out of the room and to the door.

'I have to go home! Maybe we can hang out tomorrow? With sabito and makomo?' I yelled to them.

'Yes, of course! I miss my bestie makomo so much!' Daki said excitedly.

'Okay, see you guys tomorrow,' I said, heading out the door.

I started walking back to my house, listening to my music on the way.

______

I opened the door to my house to be in complete chaos.

Kanae was making some late supper in the kitchen while Shinobu and her friends were having a pillow fight in the living room, which was right in front of the door.

'I'm.. home..? I said, and Shinobu threw her pillow to the ground, coming and jumping on me, knocking me to the ground.

'Giyuu, you're back!' She said while hugging me.