Chapter 5

Author's POV

"How do you know my name?" Leela asked with a puzzled expression.

Satya pointed at her neck chain, which was engraved with the name "Leela" in beautiful calligraphy. "I saw your name on your neck chain " he explained with a smile. She gently held the pendant in her hand. "It was a gift from my mentor," she shared. It always reminded her of Mr. Tilak.

"Mentor?" Satya inquired, intrigued by the mention of a mentor. Leela nodded. Her eyes moistened, as she could not believe Mr. Tilak was no more.

"He is no more " she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. Satya placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, offering his condolences. Leela smiled through her tears.

"Satya, He helped me a lot throughout my career and always believed in me. He takes care of me like his own daughter; I wouldn't be where I am today without his guidance." Leela's voice trembled with emotion as she spoke about her mentor, Mr. Tilak. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Someone killed him, Satya, just because of their greed, I can't believe Mr. Tilak is gone," Leela said, her voice breaking with sorrow.

"Mr Tilak? He was a former archaeologist who passed away due to a heart attack, but she is telling me something else, so that means Leela is an archaeologist. Ahh, Satya. She is crying now. How should I console her? Let's try something ." Satya thought.

he reached out to gently caress Leela's head, offering her a comforting presence in her time of grief.

He knew that sometimes, all someone needed was a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on during moments of sorrow.

Leela looked at him with tears-filled eyes at his sudden act. She could not believe a stranger she met all of a sudden offered the emotional support and comfort she needed.

It made her feel a little less alone in her pain. Even though his gesture touched her heart, Leela doesn't like to appear weak and vulnerable in front of others. She quickly wiped away her tears.

"I am sorry, Satya , I just..."

" Leela I also know the pain of losing someone close to you. You should not be ashamed of showing your emotions. It's okay to let yourself grieve," Satya interrupted before she completed her sentence.

"I am not a person who passes judgment on others; we are humans, not machines. An idiot once said that strong individuals don't cry. I refuse to believe such trash. Leela, it's important to remember that expressing your emotions is a sign of strength, not weakness," Satya said reassuringly.

"Let it out, Leela." His words were like a soothing balm to her wounded soul, allowing her to release the flood of emotions she had been holding back.

"Look at the sky," Satya continued, pointing to the clouds painted in shades of pink and orange by the setting sun. Leela gazed up at the beautiful sky,

" just believe me if your intention is right, Your destination will be as beautiful as a sunset "

"He is right," She thought and looked at Satya with twinkling eyes.

Leela felt a new emotion growing towards Satya as they sat together in silence, watching the sun set below the horizon. His care and perspective impressed her even more.

Leela realized that Satya's presence brought her the calmness that she had been missing. Moreover, she was comfortable around him. The way he caressed her hair made her feel safe and cherished, as if she belonged in that moment.

As they watched the colors of the sky change, Leela knew that this was just the beginning of something special between them. She wants to know more about him and thought of starting a conversation.

"Do you love arts? " Satya asked, breaking the silence. Leela smiled, grateful for the opportunity to learn more about him.

"Even I wanted to see your other drawings as well " she replied, eager to delve into a deeper conversation with Satya.

"That is good. This Saturday, SDF Arts College is organizing an art exhibition from 10 am to 5 pm, I'll be their speaker, exhibiting my sketches and paintings as well. Join me if you are available." He invited her to the Arts exhibition.

"Sure." Leela's eyes lit up with excitement at the invitation, eager to see more of Satya's work and spend more time with him. She quickly agreed to attend the exhibition.

"Then meet you at the exhibition, it's getting late, we should head home now Leela, Satya said, looking at his watch.

"Thanks for making me feel good Satya" she thanked him.

"No thanks between friends" Satya grinned and straightened his hand towards her which made Leela give a quick handshake.

The day comes to an end, and both bid farewell, Leela wants to stay with Satya and get to know about him, but time does not permit, so she reluctantly heads home with his drawing, already looking forward to their next meeting.

-----------------------------------

On other hand, Hariprasad was talking to his partner Josh regarding Mr.Tilak's case.

"Josh, We need to find any leads regarding Mr. Tilak's case. Our sir gives us a month, if we are not prepare, they will close the case. We should not let that happen ." Hariprasad's tone was urgent as he emphasising the need to act quickly before the investigation is closed.

"Yes, Hari, He thought Mr. Tilak's death was natural, but the evidence we collected in his house clearly stated someone has caused it. Even his phone is missing and currently switched off"

"We have to find out, you said you get an information about the guy who caused Leela's accident, anything?

"Yup, i have got an information from my source that he will visit his abandoned warehouse tomorrow."

"Thanks for a good news pal, That guy was out of town since the accident, but caught through the CCTV, we already found that van which used by him, now he is the one left to be caught! let's hope for the best tomorrow ." Hariprasad prays for his arrival tomorrow.

"There is undoubtedly a link between Mr. Tilak's case and Leela's accident, it's important to catch that guy. Leela provided some details about the case, let me look into it." Hariprasad thought.