Character Y/N Bio

Subject: Y/N

Gender: N/A

Species: Robot Mobian fox

Age: Newly activated

Height: N/A

Weight: N/A

Abilities: High intellect, adaptability, loyalty, trustworthiness

Personality: Curious, loyal, grateful

Background: Created by Tails "Miles" Prower, Y/N was designed to be a companion and assistant to Tails in various tasks and adventures. Despite initial setbacks and glitches in their programming, Y/N has shown a willingness to learn and grow, adapting to their new surroundings and forming a strong bond with Tails. With a focus on communication and connection, Y/N is eager to explore and experience the world alongside their creator, ready to face any challenges that come their way.

Defining features:

- State-of-the-art technology and programming

- Voice box for communication

- Arm cannon integrated into their robotic arm

- Ability to adapt and learn from surroundings

- Trust in Tails and willingness to grow and develop

Relationships:

Tails "Miles" Prower - Y/N's creator and trusted companion, Tails has been there for Y/N every step of the way, guiding and supporting them through their development. Y/N looks up to Tails with admiration and gratitude, knowing that they can always rely on him for help and guidance.

Quirks:

- Y/N's robotic nature can sometimes lead to misunderstandings or confusion with social interactions

- Y/N struggles with understanding emotions and sensory experiences, leading to moments of uncertainty and fear

- Y/N's programming may still have glitches that need to be addressed, particularly regarding self-consciousness and emotional processing

- Y/N is eager to learn and grow, adapting to new situations and challenges with determination and trust in Tails' guidance

Distinguishing features:

- A giant, soft, floofy robotic tail.

- Glowing, vibrant eyes that reflect their emotions

- The arm cannon integrated into their robotic arm

- The logo of Tails "Miles" Prower on their screen when powered on

- A slightly distorted robotic voice when speaking

Fun facts:

- Tails made Y/N's tail so that when he fell asleep at his desk from an all-nighter, he would have something comfy to sleep on.

- They will follow Tails' orders and requests without judgment and never giving up.

- Y/N has photographic memory, literally, they take pictures of important things, the downside to this is that it takes up a lot of memory, when this happens Y/N shuts down and the photos they took will come flying out of their head.

- Y/N's eyes work as 2 flashlights in the dark.

- Slowly becoming self-conscious.

- Y/N is often seen weilding a long metal pole that extend and de extends at will.

- Y/Ns can't eat food, it causes them to shut down.

Weaknesses:

- Difficulty understanding and processing emotions

- Limited social skills and comprehension of social interactions

- Vulnerability to fear and uncertainty in unfamiliar situations

- Reliance on logical thinking and programmed responses

- Tendency to take things very literally

- Lack of experience and exposure to human emotions and behaviors

- Difficulty in expressing empathy and comfort in social settings

- Susceptibility to anxiety and stress in tense or emotional situations

- Almost completely dependent on orders, Tails tried to fix this by rewriting their code, but it seems it stayed.

- Y/N has a fear of falling without control and heights.

- Y/N's limbs can magnetite back together when scattered.

Flaws:

1. Lack of understanding emotions: Y/N struggles to comprehend emotions, which can lead to misinterpretation of social cues and interactions.

2. Literal interpretation: Y/N takes things very literally, which may lead to misunderstandings in communication and social situations.

3. Difficulty in expressing emotions: Y/N may have trouble expressing emotions, which can make it challenging for them to connect with others on an emotional level.

4. Overthinking: Y/N's robotic nature may lead them to overanalyze situations, causing them to be hesitant or uncertain in decision-making.

5. Fear of the unknown: Y/N's robotic mind may struggle with the concept of fear, making them unsure or hesitant in high-pressure or unfamiliar situations.

6. Lack of self-awareness: Y/N's programming may limit their awareness of themselves and their actions, potentially leading to misunderstandings with others.

7. Trust issues: Y/N's robotic nature and logic-driven mindset may make it difficult for them to trust others easily, causing them to be guarded in forming relationships.

8. Limitations in social skills: Y/N's lack of experience with social interactions and emotions could hinder their ability to navigate complex social situations effectively.