IDW Bonds of Friendship

This chapter is based on the Sonic IDW comic series. 

4 days after the battle for Angel Island.

Tangle jumps up and down as they see Y/N and Whisper approaching the Village entrance.

Tangle: WOO HOO! You guys came! You actually came!

 Whisper smiles at Tangle,

Whisper: H'lo

Y/N: Error, Confusion... Why would we not come?

Tangle chuckles, a sense of joy and excitement shining in her eyes.

Tangle: Well, I just wasn't sure if you guys would come back after the battle. I'm so glad you're here!

Tangle then jumps into the two pulling them into a hug. 

Tangle: It's been forever since out last adventure! It's so cool to have friend come and visit, and when the town isn't being bombarded!

Y/N: Error, "Adventure" was only 4 days ago.

Whisper pushes Tangle back with the end of her Wispon, clearly uncomfortable.

Tangle: Oops, right boundaries, my bad.

She walks over to a bakery.

Tangle: Let me give you a tour! This is a bakery, it is a must for every breakfast, want anything?

Y/N: Error, cannot eat.

Whisper: Croissant.

Tangle: Aw come on Y/N live a little, what's a little piece of bread gonna do?

Y/N shows a video on their screen of the time Tails showed them how to eat rice, their body erupted into sparks and error messages flashed on their screen before shutting down.

Tangle puts a hand on Y/N's shoulder, realizing their limitations.

Tangle: I understand, no pressure. We can still enjoy the sights and sounds of the village together.

Whisper grabs the croissant and takes a bite, a slight smile on her face as she savors the flavor.

They walk over to a salon, Tangle hangs by her tail on a lamp post before talking with her mouth full of bread.

Tangle: The salon! I basically keep them in business buying their brushes. I tear through them trying to keep my tail neat. Y/N your tail could sure use one.

Y/N: Error, maintenance not required.

Whisper chuckles softly at Y/N's response, enjoying the lighthearted moment in the village.

Whisper: Perhaps a brush would be helpful, Tangle. Your tail always looks so immaculate.

Tangle grins, a sense of pride in her appearance evident in her expression.

Tangle: Thanks, Whisper! I do take good care of it. And you're right, Y/N, your tail looks pretty good as it is.

Y/N's screen displays a question mark, unsure of how to respond to the compliments on their robotic tail.

Tangle jumps off the lamp post and leads her friends further into the village.

They stop in front of a museum.

Tangle: There's a million other places and more stops but, I CAN'T WAIT to show you the Mineral Museum run by my bestest friend.

Tangle throws open the door, revealing a Female Beetle with primarily light blue skin, pink eyes with a long eyelash on each one, a small black nose and a white muzzle. She has an even lighter blue iridescent exoskeleton with a pink, yellow, green, and blue rainbow-like sheen. Her antennae are light blue, while the interior of her wings is cream. For attire, she wears a French pink blazer with navy buttons, a white cravat attached to a gold brooch with a medium blue gem, a matching French pink miniskirt, white gloves with navy cufflinks, navy tights, and French pink wedge pumps with navy soles. She's carrying some papers.