IDW #3

This chapter takes place during the Sonic IDW Issue # 6

Characters:

Y/N

Sonic

Silver

Whisper

The scene opens up with Y/N sneaking around an abandoned Eggman base, they were told to search for anything that would help to find anything that would help the Resistance in finding Neo Metal Sonic.

Alarms go off, Y/N looks in confusion, they made sure that nothing would know their presence wasn't known, they waited ready, but nothing came.

Y/N walks into a hallway for a blue blur to zoom past them and slides under a closing door thanks to a pink spike, Y/Ns screen shows an exclamation mark.

"Sonic," Y/N realized, recognizing the familiar blue hedgehog. They quickly followed him, curious about his presence in the abandoned base.

They grab onto the bottom of the metal door and with a bit of effort they manage to open the door, they see multiple destroyed badniks.

Sonic is seen talking to Silver, Tails had told them about him, how he came back in time 200 years in the future to help against Eggman. The two were unknown of their presence.

Silver: It must be the fabled Guardian Angel!

Sonic looks at Silver confused.

Sonic: The legendary what now?

Silver looks at Sonic with a face of glee.

Silver: How do you not know about the Guardian Angel!?

Sonic: I spent a few months in a small cell in space. I missed a few things.

Silver: Thats right you missed most of the war. Multiple units in the Resistance reported a mysterious figure turning the tide of battle, but never joined the army. Whoever it was saved my life more than once, they must be here to help us again!

Sonic: So, is that why you came from the future? To get an autograph?

Silvers face goes puzzled.

Silver: No. I came back because defeating Eggman didn't save the future.

Sonic sighs.

Sonic: Okay what happened this time?

Silver: When I left, my time was taken over by the Eggman Empire, everyone lived in fear chocking on polluted air. When I went back the Eggman Empire was gone, but so was everyone else. There was nothing left, no people, animals or machinery, just water and sparse metallic plant life.

Sonic: Well that eerie?

Silver: I know right? So, I came to find out what happened. Amy said that you were going to Eggman's old bases, trying to find clues so I came to help.

Sonic kneels near a badnik with a shot through its head, smoke still coming out.

Sonic: So did your "Guardian Angel" apparently. Whoever it is they aren't using a standard Wispon.

Silver: How can you tell?

Y/N steps in between them finally revealing themself.

Y/N: Wispons are used to wipe out crowds of badniks.

Silver is taken aback thinking they're just another badnik. 

Silver: AHH!

Y/N is enveloped in a green glow, lifted into the air and thrown into a wall, their pieces scatter across the floor.