IDW #1

This chapter takes place in the first Sonic Idw Comic.

(Sonic the hedgehog has spent years fighting the forces of Dr. Eggman, time and time again Eggman attacks, Sonic retaliates, the cycle would repeat. But after their last battle, Dr Eggman vanished.)

The scene opens up with Sonic running and Seeing the Village of Barricade Town being attacked by badniks.

(But his robot army did not)

Sonic: Whuh oh! Thats not good. Sounds like the locals are putting up a fight.

Sonic runs toward the village.

Sonic: Hopefully they don't mind if I lend a hand.

A citizen is seen holding an unpowered hammer wispon.

Citizen: Run! Get to the storm bunker!

He goes to hit a robot but it soks him in the face, his wispon out of reach.

Sonic arrives just in time to see the citizen being knocked down by the badnik. Without hesitation, Sonic springs into action, using his speed and agility to quickly take down the robot and save the citizen.

Sonic: Are you okay?

Citizen: Yeah. Your Sonic right?

Sonic: The one and only. 

He hands the man his wispon. 

Sonic: Here you go, try swinging at the robots this time.

Citizen: You're the Sonic!

Sonic runs around a corner.

Sonic: Maybe get inside, buddy, gotta save your town! Bye!

Sonic runs past some of the towns Militia.

Sonic: Sweet the town Militia! Bots coming in from the north! You've got a guy holding his own out there.

Two citizens are trying desperately to open the entrance to a bunker, but its stuck.

Woman: HURRY UP THEIR CLOSING IN!

The man tugs on the door with all his might.

Man: I'm trying its stuck!

Sonic blasts through the badniks before putting on a smug smile, snapping finger guns and winks at them at them, and running off.

Woman: All this terror is worth it if I get to say Sonic winked at me.

Man: I hope we survive long enough to get his autograph.

Sonic runs into the center of town but a giant hammer slams in front of him, he skids to a stop, A giant badnik wields the hammer with heavy Armour.

Sonic: Oh, hey another hammer guy. I liked the earlier one better.

Sonic begins jumping from building to building gaining speed trying to spin dash into the badnik but it blocks him with its hammer.

Sonic lands over a sewer grate.

Sonic: Come on buddy, swing batta, batta- 

Sonic is then surrounded by 4 of the same badniks.

Sonic: Swing? Yeah, okay this one on me.

All 4 hammers go down at the same time, a big clunk as it hits the ground.

Sonic whistles to them from another sewer grate.

Sonic: Hedgehogs. Noun a burrowing animal.

Sonic begins running through the town but the badniks are fast for their big size.