IDW #2

This Chapter takes place in issue 4 of the Sonic Idw comic series.

Y/N was riding a Resistance motorcycle, they were going to a place called Spiral Hill Village, the Resistance had gotten word that multiple villages were under attack, Director Knuckles is having Y/N assist the Village in its time of need, they didn't want to leave Tails, but Tails told them to go anyway. Y/N would be going in alone due to the Resistance being so spread out.

As Y/N approached Spiral Hill Village, they could see smoke rising in the distance and hear the sounds of chaos coming from the town a giant Badnik ship is seen floating over it most likely supplying more badniks. They revved up the motorcycle, ready to assist the villagers and take down any badniks that threatened their safety.

Upon arriving at the village, Y/N parked the motorcycle as they looked at all the destruction, an explosion is heard nearby. 

Y/N looks over to see a Female Ring-Tailed Lemur (with the fur colors for the Coquerel's sifaka) standing over a destroyed Badnik, she looks at Y/N with a smug smile. They had primarily light gray fur and orchid purple eyes. She possesses one eyelash on each eye, a small black nose and a long bushy tail with gray stripes. She also has gray fur around her muzzle and between her eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of her eyes and on her eyelids and round ears. She also has extra fur on top of her head and chest, and small cheek tufts. For attire, she wears a short-sleeved black bodysuit with dark orange stripes down the sides, an amber sleeveless top, and detailed amber hi-tops with white laces and soles, black details, and dark orange cuffs. She also wears amber sports tape around her forearms and fingerless black gloves made of black sports tape with dark orange backings.

"Oh, another robot, this one looks more different from the others."

She shrugs and cracks her knuckles; her tail stands on up.

"Eh, doesn't matter it'll be scrap soon."

The Lemur leaps at Y/N, their tail formed in a fist. Y/N quickly dodges the attack, showcasing their agility and reflexes as they prepare to defend themselves against the formidable opponent. The Lemur lands on the ground, a confident smirk on her face as she sizes up Y/N.

"Woah this robot got moves!"

"Stand down, I'm not your enemy." Y/N responds, their robotic voice slightly distorted but firm. 

The Lemur raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Y/N's statement.

"Interesting, a robot with a conscience. Well, let's see if you can back up those words," the Lemur taunted, her tail twisting into a whip-like form as she prepared for another attack.

Y/N remained calm, analyzing the Lemur's movements and preparing to defend themselves. With a swift motion, they dodged the whip-like tail and countered with a precise strike, aiming to disarm the opponent without causing harm.

The Lemur was caught off guard by Y/N's speed and agility, her tail being knocked off course by their precise movement. She stumbled back, surprised by the unexpected turn of events.

"Stand down."

The Lemur's expression softened, a hint of respect shining in her eyes as she looked at Y/N.

"Alright, I'll stand down. You're not like the other robots I've encountered. Who are you, really?" she asked, her tone curious and intrigued.

Y/N powered down their arm cannon and extended a hand in peace.

"I am Y/N not a badnik, I was sent by the Resistance to help with the Badnik problem."

"The resistance!?"