27.Taekook

Tae's POV

I woke up feeling even worse than I did before taking a nap.i don't know if i will be good company to Seo-joon who is getting ready to go clubbing by the way.

I was just sitting on the bed thinking maybe I should just book another flight and go back home because why am I even here if I don't want to see him.

I go to the living room and switch on the TV and he is all over it with left and right mv playing. I have seen it before everyone cause of my boyfriend privileges. He is just beautiful.

Seo-joon:" heyyy why are you still just sitting there ho get ready .

Tae:" I don't think I can go out tonight..I just don't have the energy. I am sorry boo.

Seo-joon:" I understand, do we want us to stay in and watch silly movies or play games cause I can stay and entertain you.

Tae:" no go have fun honestly I will be fine. I will just eat something and go back to bed.

Seo-joon:"Tae bear maybe just talk to him and hear him out.If you're hurting this much it means you love him"

Tae:" I am so pathetic Seo-joon,I hate that I feel like this. I am going to break up with him and it feels like I've been hit by a truck.It hurts alot.

He hugs me again and I am sobbing on his chest.why am I so weak? Why am I in this space and why is the guy who promised to hurt me hurting me like this?

I am so afraid of meeting him but I have to do this for myself and more for him as well.

Tae:"I will be fine ..thanks for being here. I really appreciate it.

Seo-joon:"I love you bestie, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you gorgeous.  I am only hoping because you insist okay?

Tae:" gooooo already but please be safe"

Seo-joon:" don't be sad for long okay..we will go shopping tomorrow and you will feel much better."

He has a habit of kissing my forehead when he goes anywhere and it's comforting to me.I lock up and go back to bed and I can't help but still cry.

Whybis even thinking about this break up hurting so much more. It was just weeks ago that I introduced him to my family and I can't make a call without them talking about him or asking about him.

I haven't eaten anything..I am hungry but I don't think food will go down my throat so I get some water and drink .

The doorbell rings and I am thinking Seo-joon left his key and go to open the door only to be met with huge doe eyes that I will recognize anywhere.I almost drop the glass of water in my hand butbi hold on to it.

I am shocked to see him here , how did he know and thats when I knew that it was Seo-joon. I open the door and move back from the door.

Tae:" What are you doing here Jungkook?

Jk:" I had to see you..I couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Tae:" Okay, you have seen me can you leave?

Jk:" Tae please let's talk about this"

I put the glass back on the kitchen counter and he stands infront of me and I avoid eye contact.

He tries to move closer to me but I move away and go to the living room and he follows me and sits on the couch next to me facing me.

I hate that this is where we are at in this relationship.

Tae:" You shouldn't have come here...I was going to bed"