New guy friend,date night

JK's POV

I am super excited about performing with Namjoon hyung in Tokyo ,Japan. He wants me to open up the show for him, and I am too happy to be a part of it.

Tae and I are busy getting a license for our marriage, and it's been very difficult  because same sex relationships aren't really acknowledged in our country just yet.

Tae:" This is impossible. We can't get married legally, babe,I have been too those offices 6 times in the last week and still no fucking answer.

Jk:" What did we expect? It's not legalized yet, so it won't be easy.

Tae:" Even if we get married at the back of our house, it won't be legal.

Jk:" It doesn't matter to me, baby, I will still marry you.

Tae:" It's going to make the adoption difficult, gay couple,not married. Where is the foundation?

Jk:" We will find a way,we're always do, baby. For now, take a breather, and let's focus on us .

Tae:" We have been focusing on is for awhile now,my whole ass is colorful.  Ari saw my waist and thought I fell, and I had to explain in PG what happened .

Jk:"(smirk) Well,you drive me crazy.  Are you ready to go?

Tae:" Yes,I need some time away from you and your dick.

Jk:" Don't get tired of me just but baby,I will pick you up after practice, okay?

Tae:" I know, baby,let's go.

Tae is meeting up with Jimin and his girls (Suri,Lisa, and Hanna) to go to the movies and lunch afterward.

We drove talking about the government and our plans for the wedding.  When we reach the movie theater, I see the girls waiting for Tae outside with a guy that I don't recognize.

Tae:" Yay, they are already here.

Jk:" Yes,who is that guy with them?

Tae:" Oh, that's Lisa's brother Stanley.

Jk:" Why is he here? I thought it would only be you and the girls,and Jimin.

Tae:"They asked us whether he could come, and I said it's fine. He's so funny and nice.

Jk:" Funny and Nice? Is that all? How long have you been hanging out with him?

Tae:" For awhile now,oh look, they saw us. Let me go. I will see you later okay,bye

Jk:" Okay baby,I love you.

He leaned over from his seat and kissed me,taking his stuff and getting off the car,ran to the girls but halfway stopped and came back to the car

Tae:" Almost forgot, I love you too.

I smiled at that and waved to the group behind him, and they did the same. I waited to see how this Stanley guy was going to act a treat Tae. After he hugged everyone, this guy said something, and it made Tae laugh like a teenager who has a crush. Suga dropped Jimin off, and we drove to the dance studio together .

<<<<<<<<<<<<Time passes >>>>>>>>>>>

Suga:" What's on your mind? Wedding stuff?

Jk:" Yes and no,it's just that Tae has a new guy friend, and he didn't tell me about it.

Suga:" Oh,you mean that Stanley guy? Yes,Jimin says he's so funny and very nice.

Jk:" That's annoying, I don't want anyone else to make my fiancée laugh or smile. That's my job. Why does he want to hand around his sisters friends.

Suga:" Well,don't take this the wrong way, but Jimin thinks he might have a little crush on Tae.