Ruined my Gala dinner outfit

Tae's POV

It's been a week since we came back from the US and things have been hectic as fuck in our apartment. We're still fighting for marriage rights for same sex couples.

Jungkook has been taking his frustration out in the gym, mostly and partly on me. He has been hornier than a teenager. 

We have been invited to a Gala dinner with the A-List stars of Korea, and we have accepted the invitation . Vera Wang has offered to dress us up for the event and will be stopping by with a couple of her designs.  She is a wedding dress designer but wants to dress me and my fiancée up. I am excited.

Jk:" Why are you up so early? Come back to bed.

Tae:" Babe, we have to het this place cleaned up,Vera Wang is going to be breathing the same air as us,do you understand that?

Jk:" Yes, I do,but I still want to sleep.

Tae" Baby,can we please not do lazy shit today. Go get your hair trimmed, nails cut,facial hair removed. Just please get up and take a shower

Jk:" Will you take one with me if I say yes?

Tae:" Sure, just as long as we are not fucking.

Jk:" That's the fun part, isn't it?

Tae:" You're going to drive me crazy if I stay here any longer.

Jk:" Okay,okay, I am up. I am going to call someone to clean up,Vera is coming around the same time at the hair and makeup squad. Stop stressing and stop frowning.

Tae:"Can you do that now, please?

Jk:" Yes baby,why don't you go fill up the bathtub, put in some bath salts,light some scented candles, and I will bring breakfast for us,sound good?

Tae:(smile) Yes, it does sound perfect . Thank you.

Jungkook leaves the room to go call the cleaning services while we have a relaxing morning in the bathtub. I prepared everything like he said and brushed my teeth whilst I waited for him.

All the BTS members are invited,each with a plus one. Tonight is the night that Jimin and Suga have decided to make a statement about their relationship.  They plan on revealing their relationship non- verbally but physically, and I am way too excited for them

I want to see Suga being all loved up in public,I see them being loving towards each other indoors,I want to see it outside like everyone else will tonight. They will be such a power couple. I love them to bits

Jin is going with IU,talking about visually beautiful couples. They will most definitely win that contest.  He is also going public with her,it's going to be such an event full night.  I honestly can't wait to see who is going to trend more.

Jhope will go solo because Namjoon hyung is still on tour promoting and performing . Suri really is shy about being in the spotlight, and Jhope didn't want to pressure her. They even juat really started dating,

After the cleaners came and he gave them instructions, Jungkook came back in with a tray of fruit salad,croissants,juice, and a bottle of champagne to make a mimosa closing the door behind him with his foot.

Jk:" Smells, great in here. You also changed the bed covers,wow baby. So we are not going back to bed?

Tae:"We are,but not for what you want.

Jk:" We haven't done it in two days. Spare me some time, baby

Tae:" We are not doing anything Jungkook, remember what you did to me in the US? Even when we came back, you took your stress all out on me. I am all fucked out for about 2 weeks.