Confessions, I miss you

Tae's POV ..

My gorgeous fiance is traveling to Japan today.  We stayed up last night just talking and being present with each other. We made love too,so many times that I lost count.

I thought by now his appetizer my ass would subside a bit, but no,this man is always horny and always in the mood.
We also managed to pack all his basic necessities earlier this morning.

Jk:" You can always come with me,you know that, right?

Tae:" I know, baby,but I made plans already.

Jk:" Plans with Stan. How awesome

Tae:" Stop with your your jealousy,we are doing so good in our relationship now. I think we've grown and matured as time went on.

Jk:" How about a quickie before the car arrives?

Tae:" That's a hard no,you kept me up all night. I am exhausted, and I know you're too. I am just gonna go right back to bed the minute I come back from dropping you off.

Jk:" Remember that you're meeting with the lawyers later ,okay?

Tae:" I know I have it set on my reminder.

Jk:" Okay,what else is there that needs your attention? Oh, both Bam and Tan have to go to the vet for their 6 month check up. You have to check up on our siblings and the business . Send the medical stuff to both our parents.  Give Jin hyung the recording layout,

Tae:" Babe,I wrote everything down yesterday, I promise.  I feel like you are just doing all of this to keep me busy .

Jk:" Maybe,anyway, don't chest on me or try to replace me.

Tae:" I could say the same thing, but I trust you so much. Have fun, and remember not to take the spotlight away from Namjoon hyung .

Jk:" Ah,I will try my hardest. Ready? The car is downstairs. Let's get going.

After minutes making out in the backseat and Jungkook begging for a release that was curved,we arrived at the airport.  I was just supposed to let him go in and board by himself, but this man dragged me along with him.

Tae:" Seriously, Joen Jungkook? I have so much work to do

Jk:  I know,I am part of the package.  It's my fiancée privilege

Tae:" Okay ,can I go now, baby? You will be boarding  any minute now.

He gets up and kisses me, and I kiss him back,cameras flashing and fans shouting.

Tae:" I love you,don't get hurt and come home to me

Jk:" I love you baby,get some rest. I will sleep on the plane

We separate, and I watch as he checks in ,I blow him many kisses when he turns and looks my way, and his smiles reach his eyes.

I went back home with the company car,which is being driven by our driver. I stopped along the way and bought some groceries and toiletries. Also food for our munching babies,some plants as well. They just looked so cute.