Surprises,Jungkook-mania

Tae's POV

It's been a week since Jungkook came back from performing with Namjoon hyung, and I am in LA with work.

I brought Ari along just so that she could experience the difference in cultures,food, and fashion. She has been flexing her stay on her IG,food,sunsets,sunrise, fashion,everything under the sun.

She is also so shocked at how young kids go on dates or openly show affection to each other.

Ari:" They just kiss and hug wherever they want,they don't care who is watching them

Tae:" I mean, if you love someone and you are out in public,would've you want people to know that you are with them?

Ari:"I guess I would by holding his hand or wearing matching clothes or rings.Do you and Jungkook oppa kiss in public?

Tae:" Anywhere else, yes,in Korea, it's more subtle.  This one time, I refused to kiss him in public, and he got mad at me and bulked the whole day. We kiss,on the cheek, or a quick peck on the lips when people are around,like that time at the airport. When no one is watching, we go all in.

Ari:" I prefer to keep it private,I haven't done it yet, but if it happens, it would be just the two of us that will know.

Tae:" That's good,I applaud you. Just remember to take things slow,really slow. Okay?

Ari:" Yes,of course.

Tae:" We have to get ready for lunch. Go freshen up.

Ari:" I just spoke to mom a few minutes ago she said Jungkook oppa took Bam and Tan to them and that dad is so happy.

Tae:" He didn't tell me that he was taking them to mom and dad's. He has been quite busy with the lawyers, and all,I expected him to be stressed out at some point. I will call him later.

Ari and I are going to have lunch at one of LA's jazz bars,they play jazzy tunes and sometimes when it's open mic,anzyone can go up to the mic and sing or recite a poem,written word etc.

I love their warm and welcoming, chilled environment. We finished getting dressed and went out with my manager

Tae:" You are going to love this ,so let's go

Ari, as usual, took videos and pictures all the way there,even asking for permission to enter with her camera, and the owners agreed.

We got seated and ordered our food and drinks,it was a bit crowded but we had good seats,with the perfect view of the small stage.

Ari:" It's so beautiful in here, and the place is so zen.

Mngr:" Just wait till you hear the instrumentals jazz,and just as he said that, the music started to play, and we just got even more relaxed. Ari live streaming the jazz players.

While they played, a girl walked up to the mic with her notebook in hand, and the jazz lowered just enough so that people could hear her

The girl:" Hi, I am Anita, and I will be telling you a story of how i fell in love. ( clears throat) I feel like I knew you even before I met you. When you first smiled at me, I knew I wanted to be the reason behind that smile forever.  I didn't know that falling for you would mean having to explain my feelings to the rest. I thought it would just show,I see our pictures and how you look at me, and I want the freedom to love you without judgment or reason. I love your hair,your beautiful green eyes,your lips, and I love how you look beautiful even when you're crying. I love the way you make love to me,I love how you spend time with my parents without me or how when they call, they want to talk to you first. I love how much you love me and that you show it every day. I wished I could have found you sooner so I could love you longer. I want to grow old with you,have babies that look just like you.  I am because of you. So in front of everyone here,and our parents I have a question for you?