chapter five

Myrabella

We managed to get away without any of the guards seeing us. I knew that nobody visited the place I had in mine and it was the same as it was when I was last here.

Noell: what is this place?

Myrabella: it was my mother's old home before her and my father married.

Noell: it looks like a maid's home.

Myrabella: it is. She was his mother's maid, my parents were childhood friends before they married each other and even though his mother and father were against marrying her, my father did it anyway because he loved her despite being betrothed to another woman.

Noell: that explains why he isn't pushing you to marry someone else, but why do you choose me? You can be with anyone in your kingdom and you chose me.

Myrabella: well because there isn't anyone in the kingdom that I would settle down with, why wouldn't I choose you? You're the only one who risked their life to save mine and I'm forever grateful to you for that.

I slowly pushed the door open and walked to the bedroom. I knew it was small but it was still sturdy since I started slowly repairing the place so I could start staying here after I finished rebuilding the place. I seen him staring at me through the mirror that hung on the wall as I walked behind a screen and changed out the dress I was wearing and put on a thin gown, I knew that it was probably a little revealing to him but I seen him slowly walk towards me and felt his hand gently rest against my waist as he pulled me towards him while we looked into each other's eyes...

Myrabella: Noell...?

Noell: yes Myrabella...?

Myrabella: you don't have to stay here if you don't want to, you're free to go. I won't force you to stay.

Noell: Myrabella I... I would never leave you...

Myrabella: I release you...

I watched as he leaned towards me and I felt his lips on mine then found myself in bed with him as we made love, I knew my father would probably be angry at first but it wouldn't change the way I feel about Noell because I love him.