3

"K-khun vegas....." His voice shuttered...
They're inches away and vegas's heartbeat is just speeding like his heart come out anytime...
Same goes with pete... Pete looked into vegas eyes for second there both's eyes locked but pete looked away... He's red like tomato right now... Because of this much closeness with the person infront of him....

"I'm sorry....i didn't see you..." Pete said as he try to free from vegas arms...

Vegas removed his arms and said...

"If you walk without looking up like this....you'll hurt yourself....."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay... Btw what are you doing here huh...."

"I'm..um...i" pete didn't complete his sentence when vegas said...

"Hungry.....!??" Pete looked at him like... How-did-you-know look...

"Umm...yeah..." Pete smiled feeling little embarassing...

"You'll never change..." Vegas muttered to him self but pete Heard it...

"Huh...???" He asked...

"Oh.. nothing..."

"Hmm.... Btw what are you doing this late khun vegas...." Pete asked..."can't sleep...????"

"Well... Yeah..."

"Ohh.." there's awkward silence between them...for second then vegas said...

"Let's go..."

"Where....?" Pete said..

"Well you're going to kitchen right...."

"Yeah.... You're also coming????"

"Yeah.. i want to drink something..."

"Okay let's go..."

They both went to kitchen...Pete made something to eat and also warmed milk for vegas too...
They both stayed there for sometime while... And after finishing both went to there rooms

Pete and vegas know eachother for very long time....not only this two but whole family....

Pete grew up with his only family... His grandmother... Pete's sweet guy...with bubbly nature...can make anyones day bright with his sunshine smily nature....
Pete came city for more studies.. he want addmission in good University that's why he applied for that.... Pete's bright student from start...and he'd passed exam for University... He studies into one of famous University of country which is also under theerapanyakul family...
That time he started his job as bodyguard because tankhun want him to be his bodyguard....Pete take training for whole one year... He'd both study and job together.....He's already best in fighting because his grandmother always taught him how to protect his self.... He knows boxing and some other skills which his grandmother taught him...for his self defence.... His grandmother is also very calm and sweet person as pete.....

Theerapanyakul family and pete and his grandmother knows eachother for a very long time...like when Pete's in his teenage...
At that time theerapanyakul family went there for family vacation and they meet eachother there...
Because of one incident....
That time.. when theerapanyakul family went there... tankhun's very stubborn kid he went out with telling anyone and without noticing anyone even his bodyguard didn't saw him going out that time... He sneaked from the hotel where they'd stayed...

He'd argue with his mom for something like he want something but his mom refused..

he got upset and went out without telling anyone because he's upset....
But he forgot the way and lost...it's small island but there's lot's of people... enjoying there vacation time and time with their family and friends... it's beautiful place to visit that's why... that's the first time pete meet him... Tankhun's roaming around because he's lost...but some thugs harrassed him... it's when Pete little chubby boy comes and threatened them...with .. if they don't leave him alone he'll call someone.. that's when thugs threatened pete that they'll see him because there's so many people around if pete call them they'll sure be in trouble...

Tankhun had trauma from his childhood... he's kidnapped when he's child and that's why he didn't done anything when that people harrassed him...

Pete went to tankhun and take tankhun to his home... He called his grandmother... And told everything that he find someone..and some people tried to hurt him...

Pete's grandmother owning little beach side restaurant... It's famous for sea food and most famous for southern dishes....
That day she's attending her customers when two people came asked about the boy Missing...who's around may be 18 years old...

It's how they met eachother...when they find tankhun... his family thanked them...and also they find that those thugs who threatened tankhun...they learned their life lesson that day to not mess around with anyone.....tankhun liked pete... because how adorable and cute chubby pete was...

That's how they came to know eachother and also when everytime theerapanyakul family went island...tankhun and his brothers always met pete there and spent time together....
Pete loves to spend time with tankhun... Tankhun treat pete like his little brother... Tankhun introduce his every brother to pete.. they all loved pete...

Let me know if you like the story... Yes I'll write more about vegaspete in next chapter and also I like this family much... I'll also write about them too.. please let me know your thoughts... 🖤💙

Do vote and comments 😚