10

.
.
.
.
Pete wakeup having little headache because of the wound he get yesterday on his temple...

It's little late than usual...when he wake up...

He rolled his body on bed.... Streched his body little while eyes still closed...he yawned while streching his body...

He took long breath... He smell familiar scent... It's faded but still he can smell that...

A little smile curved on his face... As he remembered something that make his heart fluttered...

He put his hand on his chest where heart is... and said.... Loudly...

"Whyyy....god why... This is happening with me again....."
He said as he dramatically pouted... like little child...

He hides his face with pillow... Cheeks and ears are red from blushing????....  As he remembered a little moment of his ......
He's too weak for this...

His stomach made some noise...
He's hungry the first thing after he wakes up... Because he didn't have his dinner last night.....

He slowly take blanket off from his body and stands up....made his way to bathroom

He brushed his teeth and showered.. taking care of his wound...

After finishing shower and getting dressed..... He made his way out of room...

While he's going for his lunch....He meet his friends arm and Pol... They're carrying.. bucket of popcorn????
Yeah...seems like that...

"Heyyyy!! Lovers good morning..."
Pete said..

"Good morning mr.pete..."  Pol said....

Arm just shook his head and said... "Well good morning for you... A very good morning...."

"Where'd you two come from..."

"It's khun no... He wants his favourite popcorn from cinema... So.."

"So you both went there and bought  this..."
Pete points at buckets of popcorn in their hands....

Both nodded...

Pete laughed at them.... "Now enjoy whole day.... Hwaiting...!!...." Pete teased them.... Both just glared at him..

"Yeah... Yeah... Enjoy my... Already saw that show eight times...now again... Right we'll enjoy... Good for you... You're accompanying khun vegas so you're lucky...." Pol said..

"You know... He's mad at you..." Arm said...

"I know... But what else I can do... Khun korn ordered me to accompany khun vegas... And I can't just deny him..."
Both lovers nodded at this...

"Well.. atleast meet him now.. or you'll be listening your all life...." Pol Said...

"Yeah.. let's go..."  Three of them went to their.. boss...

Arm Pol went in and after pete...when tankhun saw pete he just dramatically turned his head other side...

"Khun no..." Pete said this big sulking baby....

"Khun no.... I'm Really sorry okay... Really I'm... You know na... I can't deny khun korn.... please.. talk to me..."
Tankhun didn't say anything but also he didn't looked at pete too...

"Phi...." Pete said... "Pete is really sorry please....."
Pete tried his best to sound upset....
Hearing this finally khun looked at pete... Who's pouting like baby....

"... It's for only month... Khun no..Believe me..... after that I'm coming to you... So please...can you talk with me... "  Pete said....

"Humhhh... I believe you little pete... But I can't trust that devil..."