11

Vegas pov----

Now I'm sitting at  bar...with my cousins and friends.... Bastards..

It's p'khun and Porsche who always looking for chances to do party...and here we are...at yok' bar...

Kinn' one of partner of this bar... So there's no worries about safety and all... Place is secured with our bodyguards...

Macau turned eighteen one month ago...so now he want to drink... So as chay... Both Barts are very excited for that... It's Their first drink... Well I'm not believing that p'khun didn't made them drink  before ... hahah...

They're not allowed to drink more than one drink today...because that's their first time... And we don't want them to go crazy....its very difficult to handle a drunk person....

Porsche is more protective than me so there's no worries about macau too... He'll handle them both....

And these girls...

I don't know why these girls are too cling... It's because of this fucker Dean... I don't know why This fucker have so many girl friends...

Kinn.... Hahahha.. I just can't... Kinn already sitting  two fts away.... He knows if Porsche saw him with girls he's done.... this fuckin Dean...
I don't want to sit here...  Well I'm already sitting at distance but his cousin sister I don't know why's she sitting here beside me..well I don't care ... we know eachother but I just don't want anyone other than my baby to sit beside me... And also I don't want him saw me like this.. what if he thinks that I'm with her...no way... I don't want my relationship end before it's starts....

Screw them all... Now I only want to focus on my baby...  Where's he...

Umh.... Here he is... Why's he Sitting alone... Where's everyone.....
Oh god... They're dancing like lunatic persons....
And my baby is just smiling at them...but why's he sitting there alone....

Is he looking at our side??? His eyes... It's look sad...
Is something happened to him....??
When he noticed me staring at him... He looked otherside...

*Heavy sigh*  I excused my self from here.. I want to go to him... But first let me use washroom...

----------------

Vegas returned from washroom..but he didn't see pete.. where's he sitting before... He roamed his eyes in the bar everywhere and his baby is dancing with his brothers.... He smiled at this... He's looking like little kid...

He take seat at bar... And take his drink...
As he sipping his drink he saw  man trying to get close with pete... And he can see that Pete's just too uncomfortable... He already made his distance but looks like that man want to be punished but vegas....

He made his way to pete... Pete didn't noticed him because his back is facing vegas... Vegas' glaring at person with rage... who's trying to be close with pete... When that person noticed vegas presence .. vegas' eyes is like boring Holes in to him... If he can kill him right now..  man already died by now......

When man noticed vegas he backed his self... Because vegas' aura is screaming that.. stay-away-from-him-or-you'll-dead...

When Pete noticed sudden change in man and he's looking his behind.. pete turned to see he saw vegas...
He smiled and mouthed 'thank you..' to vegas...
Vegas just nodded at him...

And that time macau come and dragged both of them to dance floor...
They danced laughed and enjoyed every moment....
Hand in hand... Dancing like crazy people...

It's already late so they decided to go back home...

"Vegas..." Porsche called him...
Vegas lifted his brows like asking what is it...?
Porsche showed him his motorcycle keys...

"Want a ride...." Porsche asked...

"Why.... Don't tell me you can't ride... because you already ride something else....hahaha..."
Vegas teased him... Vegas knows how both Porsche and kinn sneaked out when everyone's dancing....
Kinn just smirked... At his cousin...

"Asshole... You want it or not...."

"Well....." Vegas looked at person he want to go with...  Pete is helping his friends to put tankhun in car.. because he's too much drunk right now...

Macau chay and kim already went home because they're too sleepy at this time...
Porsche understand what vegas wants so he called pete....

"Aiii!! Pete...."
Pete looked at him with questioning gaze...

"What...." He asked...

"Come... Go with vegas.... He want to go around" Porsche showed him his keys...

"But... " Pete glanced at his friends... who's helping tankhun.. Porsche knows how pete loves to ride on bikes....

"Don't worry we'll see him...." Arm and Pol who put his boss in his seat...also nodded at pete.. like confirming that it's okay...he can go...

"Aiii!! Pete don't worry.. about him now go...."

Porsche winked at vegas ..as he throws his keys towards vegas and he goes with kinn...
Arm and Pol also take tankhun... Now there's only vegas and pete....

Vegas take motorcycle where Pete's standing...
Then he gestures pete to come...
He smiled at pete...  At instead of giving him helmet he... Himself puts helmet on pete...

Pete's confused first but he smiled at him... Vegas' just too weak for this smile... Those dimples... Those eyes... When he smiles...

"Let's go...." Vegas said...

As pete put his hand on vegas' shoulder for support and claimed on backseat....
Vegas' now smiling like idiot.. right now...

"Pete... Hold on tight..."

Pete just put his hand on vegas' waist...
But vegas pulled him more and wrapped Pete's hand around his waist....

This feeling is new for both....
Vegas is just too much happy right now.... Having person he loves with him...
Same with pete he's just very happy right now...

There's not too much vehicles in road... It's beautiful and calm night... It's silance between two of them... But they're enjoying eachother accompany...

Vegas increased speed....that time pete who's enjoying this ride... Suddenly tightened his grip on vegas waist... He leaned closer to him... This gives vegas butterflies in his stomach... He's enjoying warmth of pete...how pete holds him tightly...how pete leaned towards him...how unknowingly pete rested his head on vegas' shoulder... Vegas likes it... No vegas loves it... This moment this closeness between them....
He'll always remember this moments with pete...
He wants to be like this forever... For life...

They're just enjoying night...when Pete called vegas...
"Vegas...." Pete called him but vegas didn't hear him because of speed of bike...
Vegas slowed speed and leaned towards pete so he can hear him....

"What did you say pete...."

"There...."pete points at road side small food shop...

"You want to go there..." Vegas asked him....

"" Yes... If you don't mind...."

"Why would I... Let's go..."

Vegas knows pete loves food more than anything....

To be continued.....😁🖤💙