16 - together

_____________

Pete's one who wake up first.. it's already late than usual time for wake up.... both didn't sleep at night... Even being with eachother.. it's new for both of them.. both talked about the things... Like how they realise their love for eachother.. and more things..

Pete didn't realise what he's doing right now...
He's unconsciously tracing his lover's features... who's now sleeping peacefully.. he didn't believe he's staring at his lover's face for hour now..

Pete's pov-----

I wake up... Covered into soft blanket ...
Feeling something touching my cheeks... Something hard yet soft... Still sleepy....
feeling muscular hands around my waist... And being pulled close by someone... Then I realised I'm in bed with vegas.... I slept hugging him.. last night..... Under his warm and comfy embrace...

Last night we slept late.. even being eachother arms.. we can't sleep.. we talked about the things we've to....

.....you know how I'm feeling right now...?? Feeling like I'm safe... Safe being in his arms... The feeling of being curled up in his arms...
Waking up while listing sweet melody of your love's heart... It's feels like dream to me... Dream that I ever dreamed of... Being with one you love... Wake up and first thing you know is you're with person you love...  Best feeling I ever had....

I moved little..  not trying to disturb vegas... So I can see him... Sleeping peacefully...

God this man..... God must take his time to create this boy..... He's so handsome...even in his sleep....

I love him....love him so much... I really want my every morning like this... Wake up in his arms... Arms that made me comfortable.. made me easy...

Even when I'm not mature enough to understand this love things... I liked him... I always loves to tease him... When we first met...p'khun took him along with his other brothers.. He's bart... He didn't even told me his name.. and that time little kim told me his Name... I always called him by name.. 'V' .... Bastard... He never give me attention..  always behaves like I'm annoying... But I was so annoying.. for him.. yes I was very annoying... I always irritate him to core... Hahah...
I always asked him stupid questions...that made him irritate... Always irritate him with all my stupid doings...

When I came to know about him.. went to study abroad.. i become upset...very upset.. even we're not so good with eachother.... but I always missed him.. missed to annoy him....that face he makes Whenever I ask him something stupid....Whenever p'khun came on his holidays.. everyone was there but only him... I got upset.. i decided I'll never talk to him... For not telling me... I know I irritated him and loves to annoy him but I do care about him..that time to and now to...

When I realised my feelings for him.. i always tried to stop my self... Always thinking that it's only one sided and attraction towards him...he's one good friend of mine.. i don't want to ruin this friendship... In that six years he never here... But whenever I saw him.. I felt different... Felt the feeling I never had for someone... I realised I do like him... Love him....

When yesterday he confessed his feelings for me.. i Really didn't believe at first.. stupid me.. i asked him again and again.. when he told me he loves me i jumped like kid.... But what else I can do... Everyone knows how we feel when someone we love also love us back... it's different feeling..and I do also confessed to him my feelings...

And....now we both here.. with eachother arms... feeling eachother's warmth... it's really feel good to be with person whom you love...

_________