15 - welcome to the family

.
.
.
.
.

Pete and vegas stayed more there... Both are processing what happened in the time being.. like  in evening both are taking to eachother normally..  and now both confessed to eachother... Like a dream...

After staying for sometime both went back to home... Kinn already texted vegas that they'd go home...
Well kinn knows Vegas is with pete so there's nothing to worry about...

When both arrived it's around 11:10 night....
It's quiet then usual...
Vegas didn't keep hands to himself.. he kissed pete every chance he got .. he smooched himm....Hugged him... can't get enough of pete... He's living moments he ever dreamed of...

When both entered... Vegas pulled pete close to him... his hand sneaked on Pete's waist....
Pete blushing like idiot in love...  Vegas smooched pete cheeks like thousand time now....

"Hey!! That's enough now..."

"I can't get enough of you babe....."

"Already giving nicknames.....and I'm not going anywhere... You're holding me like I'll disappear somewhere..."

"Well that nicknames are always on my tongue and Now you're with me... You're not allowed leave me..."

"Hehe.. who said that...."

"I said that... Haha.." both are too close to eachother...

Vegas leaned closer to pete and kissed his lips... Pete gladly returned kiss...
But someone from behind cleared throat...that time both come out from their own bubble

When Pete saw the person behind them... He froze.. his eyes widened... He moved little backwards from vegas ..He didn't expected person here...
He's just too scared now..  what'll happen now.. he didn't even think about this... He didn't think about others.. what'll happen when everyone knows about them... What'll happen if no one likes them being together..  what'll they think of pete now...

It's vegas' mother.. lilly..
"Oh.. maa..."
Vegas pouted because his mom interrupt little moment of their...
Otherside Pete's having so many thaughts in his head....

"What huh... And what're you guys doing here.. this late...."  she sounded little serious

She looked at pete.. who's so lost in his thoughts....
Vegas' about to say something to his mom...but she gestures him to stop and follow her...

After she went away... Vegas holds Pete hand...who's now looking little scared...

"Bae...are you okay??.."

"Vegas...."

"Yes... Baby what happened..."

"Vegas.. I'm scared... Vegas what will happen now..."

"Scared of what... What happened baby tell me..."
Tears brimming start in Pete's eyes...

"Vegas... What will happen now... Your mom see us like this....."

"Hey!! Hey love look at me...."   He cupped Pete' face

".. don't worry about her okay.. she's not going to do anything... Okay!!.... "

"But..."

"No buts love... Now let's go..." He held Pete's hand and lead him where his mom went...

When they entered in living room...for their surprise.. everyone there... Every family members... And Pete's bodyguard friends....
All are there like they're waiting for someone....

Pete's too lost.. when he looked up he saw everyone... Now he became more anxious....
His heartbeat increased... He don't know what to do....
Other side vegas lifted his eyebrows like asking what's happening here.. and why everybody is gathered in living room...
He looked at kinn who's sitting with his dad and vegas' father.... But kinn shook his head.. like saying it's nothing.. nothing to worry about...