7

.
.
.
.

When he heard gun shot he become more alert..

"take road 'C' and drive fast as you can...don't let them come near..." He told driver

They gave roads name so whenever dangerous situation came they can easily escape from their enemies easily...

Vegas' just to shocked to speak because it's happened in seconds.. like someone is following them.. Heard gun shot and now more shocking to see pete like this...

Pete slides door glass and started to firing on car' tires so he can stop the car on way...

On other side kinn and his bodyguards are already alerted about the situation so they take him safe place and also no one is behind him for now so he's safe...

Vegas unlocked his gun but pete Stop him...
"don't ...."

Pete said he shot one biker in direct on head..who's coming near car...

"Arm send bodyguards here and tell them to take khun vegas safely home...."

He told take vegas home safely because he's not going let escape those man easily who tried to attack them....

After while they succeeded to stop them but it's not mean they're safe...

Sudden movement of car ...Pete hit head on side... It's hit hard but not too much....
Pete sat back ...

His vision become dark for second.... He closed his eyes shut from sudden impact... After seconds..

He felt thick line of warm liquid rolling down from his temple to his brows.. to his cheeks....

but he's fine ...

vegas noticed this.. he immediately take his handkerchief and help pete stop from bleeding...

It's definitely needs stitching...

"Hey...." Vegas tapped in pete cheeks for two three time...

Seems like pete slowly opened his eyes...

"Hey pete .. you okay..?!!" "You're bleeding..."

Vegas pressed on would... Vegas become worried to see pete like this...

"I-im fine 'V'....."

Pete unconsciously said something that made vegas just stared at him... Pete never called him... 'V' in these years... Because they haven't meet eachother for while..in these years... And there's another reason of this... That Pete never called him as 'V'....

Pete always called vegas.. with name 'V'.... Because when Pete first meet vegas he asked him his name but being spoilt brat vegas didn't told pete his name... So that time kim... spell name...'vegas' to pete for make vegas irritate...

Like V.......... E-G-A-S ... Kim said V and push for while...and then spell other words...

After that Pete always called him as 'V'....

They didn't say anything for while... Situation is under control from this side... They catches some of man...and some are dead For their good work...

when more bodyguards came ...pete ordered them to take vegas home safely....but vegas refused and that time pete scolded him...and who's vegas refuse to pete...

But everyone is shocked when Pete scolded him for being stubborn and not listening.. because it's for his safety and his duty to made sure that his boss is safe...

On other side vegas is just to worried about pete to get hurt but can't do anything... He has to go... And pete just scolded him for being stubborn????

Yess!! Because that what vegas is.. stubborn and...not listening anyone if he don't want to...
Pete just did great to scold him otherwise he's not going to leave pete alone...

"Take him home.. and inform when you get back mension safely...... Now go..."

"Pete..." vegas said ...

"Now.. what..."

"Nothing... Just...Take care...."

Pete nodded and signalled driver to take him home... Pete's bodyguard mode is very dangerous... He can show you hell.. he's not the person whom with you can mess up...

And when it's comes to his bosses safety he can do anything just for their safety...

🖤💙

Hehe... Tell me if you like the story... Do vote and comments...
Thank you lovelies 😚🖤💙

Few photos of Biu today......💙😚

( I took Photos from Instagram...)

)

Little baby of ours 🩷🩵💙😚