18 - sweet tickles

.
.
.
.
.
It's been 3 months since vegaspete together...
Everything's going very well...

It's late at night when vegas came... He's out for whole day... He entered in his room... Sorry his and his baby's room...

He don't want to make any noise it's pretty late... Already 12:50...
Room's dark.. he switched dim lights in room...
But he didn't find his baby....

"Where are you bae..." He mumbled...

He saw light of study is still on.... He went there...
He saw very cute scene... Smile curved on his face...
His baby is laying on couch... Book in his hands.. resting on his chest... Eyes closed... Lips pouted...

'My love'  vegas thought...
He went near to his baby...  He caressed his head... And cheeks... Even in his sleep pete recognise vegas' touches....
Pete leaned close to warm hands on his cheeks...

"Love..." Pete mumbled in his sleepy voice...
Vegas panicked little because he thinks he disturbed his baby's sleep....
Pete slowly opened his eyes... He's sleepy.. but he's waiting for vegas.. to come...

He decide to read until vegas comeback but he's tired so he slept...

"You're back...."

"Hmm..."
Vegas said as he sit beside pete...
Pete sit beside him and hugged his

Pete got up and sit on vegas' lap... He wrapped his arms around vegas' ... And buried his face in his neck .. vegas' hand sneaked on his waist... He's caressing Pete's back...

"I missed you...." He said...

"Me too baby...."

"Ummm" pete hummed in sleepy voice..

"Baby.... let me take quick shower... After that we can sleep and you can hug me as much you want... Hmm... "

"No... "

"What no huh..."

"Stay.. i want to sleep..."

Pete said as he tightened his hug... Not want to let vegas go.. he already miss him whole day...and now he come so he don't want vegas go...
Vegas chuckled...

"Babe..."

"Humm.."

"I'll come quickly... Let me take shower..."
Pete pouted and parted from hug... He's so sleepy...
He looked at vegas with irritated face...

Seeing this vegas leaned closer to him and kissed his cheeks...

"I promise only fifteen minutes... Then we'll sleep as much you want baby...."

Pete nodded and again hugged vegas...
Vegas stands up carefully lifting pete and made his way out of study room...
He layed pete on bed... And kissed his forehead...

"Now sleep... I'm coming....hmm"
Pete nodded... Vegas covered pete into blanket...
And went for shower....

Pete can't sleep without vegas now... In these month it's become both' habit... Sleeping while cuddling eachother....

Vegas came after shower... Pete's sleeping peacefully... When he felt hand sneaked on his waist.... Vegas pulled pete close to him...
Pete changed his side... And put his head on vegas chest... Vegas lovingly caressed Pete's head and back...

"How's your day..vegas.."

"A little tiring... What about you baby... how's your day...?" Vegas asked caressing him while giving pete kisses on his head....

"Bored...." Pete as he moved more to Vegas...
Vegas chuckled

"Why..."
Pete hit vegas' chest...