CHAPTER - 2 (50%)

"Ares, Reese?" Aunt Luna's voice sounded when she returned and didn't find the girl sitting where she should have been, but discovered that Ares was talking to a young model.

"Maybe in the bathroom."

replied Ares indifferently, causing his aunt to have an irritated expression.

"And why didn't you take care of the young lady for her aunt? You let her go out alone, how could you?" Aunt Luna said, making Ares glare coldly in response.

"I'm not a babysitter. If your aunt's niece can't take care of herself, then you shouldn't have brought her to the event." replied Ares, making the aunt hesitate as she realized that her nephew was starting to lose his patience.

"I'm just worried about Reese." Ares's aunt finished speaking and sat down on a chair, looking at Tiara disapprovingly, as she knew that the young woman was the model affiliated with Ares and there were rumors that they were involved.

"By the way, didn't you think to greet me, Tiara?" Luna asked with a touch of sarcasm in her voice, a little irritated.

"Hello, Miss Luna." Tiara greeted with a normal tone.

"I didn't think Ares was so friendly as to allow company employees to sit at the table with us." Luna commented, while looking disdainfully at Tiara, as she didn't like her presence at all.

"Coincidentally, the boss has some work matters to discuss with me. It shouldn't bother Miss Luna, right?" Tiara replied, making Luna even angrier. Upon realizing that Ares was busy with work matters, Luna didn't insist any further. Ares, in turn, ignored his aunt and continued to talk to Tiara.

After a while, Reese came back and sat next to Luna with a sad face and often looked in Ares' direction. This made Ares' aunt feel a little sorry for her niece, but she also didn't want to interrupt the work discussions. Ares talked a lot about work, and sometimes people came to greet him and talk to Ares from time to time, causing her to be unable to find a way to intervene.

The charity event continued, until Ares thought it was time to return. Then he prepared to return.

"Ares, are you leaving now?" asked his aunt immediately.

"Yes." Ares replied affirmatively. Tiara also got up from her chair, ready to join him.

"So, could you take Reese home? Her house is on the same path as my nephew's house." Luna saw the opportunity to have Ares take the young woman home, creating a situation in which they could be photographed together, fueling rumors about a possible relationship.

"You can ride with us in the car if you want." Tiara suggested, causing Luna and Ares to hesitate for a moment.

"So you're going with Ares, is that it?" Luna asked.

"Yes, let's go back to the company to continue the work discussion." replied the young woman.

"Now?" asked Luna with a curious tone.

"All my time is money, so it's golden." replied Ares, making Luna have no arguments, as her husband's company still depended on funds from Ares' family.

"So can you take Reese home for me?" Luna insisted.

"Clear." replied Ares before Reese could smile in satisfaction. Just the fact of being able to return in the same car as Ares made her happy.

Ares and the two women left the event together, with one on each side. Ares allowed the young woman to return as well, in part because people won't focus on that. Upon arriving at the car, Rhea quickly took the seat next to the driver, aware that Ares would have to sit in the back seat. Ares looked at Tiara for a moment before getting into the car. Tiara smiled discreetly.