CHAPTER - 5 🔞 (100%)

"Um, sir," the waiter was about to say something, but Tharn had already taken the wine and drank.

"What?" Tharn asked, making the waiter hesitate a little. Meanwhile, Jane quickly ran towards Tharn.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jane asked through clenched teeth. Then they frowned.

"What are you doing?" Tharn asked.

"Well, this wine is Mr. Ares. Why did you come to drink his stuff?" Jane said.

"Oh, and who knows who it belongs to?Besides, I already drank, let's give him a new glass." Then he finished speaking and drank the wine in his hand until the glass was empty. To annoy Jane as well, which caused Jane to open her eyes and Tharn put the glass back on the tray. of the employee.

"Something happens?" Ares's deep voice sounded. He sat and looked at Tharn for a moment and saw that Tharn seemed to be getting stronger. Arguing with Jane Then he got up to take a look.

"Nothing, I just drank some of your wine. Place the order again," Tharn said to Ares. Ares seemed confused, but he wasn't interested in the wine.

"So you're free now? I have work to discuss with you." Ares spoke.

"Okay, where are we going to talk?" Tharn asked, seeing that Ares was going to talk about work. And talking in a restaurant probably isn't convenient.

"Let's go to the hall. As for this path, I will give it to my people. Please take care of me first.” Ares responded because the hotel lobby also has a private chat area.

"Yes," Tharn replied.

"Right now," Jane grabbed Tharn's arm first.

"What?" Tharn asked, pulling his own arm out of Jane's hands. Jane was a little taken aback.

"Let's go," Ares said, so Tharn walked together with the other party and headed towards the guest seating area of the hotel.

"What are you going to talk about?" Tharn asked. Ares became serious because he also had to fly back to the United States, but at a different time than his mother, so he wanted to talk about work with Tharn. He knew that although Tharn liked to argue with him, when he talked about work Tharn would always be serious.

Before Ares talked about the work system within the cabaret faculty, he lets Tharn know what he will have to do while he is not taking care of him and who he should contact if he has an emergency. As he spoke then Tharn began to feel a burning sensation in the lower part of his stomach his throat became dry.

"Wait a moment, I want to rest for a moment," Tharn said, feeling that his body was unusually hot. And then he felt some mass forming, but Tharn wasn't sure. What exactly?

"Is something wrong?" Ares asked as he saw Tharn's face turn red.

"I... let me go to the bathroom for a moment," Tharn said, sounding a little nervous. Ares looked at Tharn's face suspiciously. Tharn stood up and walked away from the couch where he was sitting and talking and went to the bathroom, but the moment he passed Ares Tharn staggered until Ares had to get up and grab him.

Taking it quickly and that made Tharn flinch because he felt like he had received an electric shock. He clung to Ares's arm, tightly, but also trembling. The smell of a man's body is attractive. The search for Ares makes Tharn feel dizzy, a feeling arises that he wants to jump into each other's arms of Ares, just like that.

"What's wrong?" Ares asked in a serious tone. Tharn raised his head and looked at Ares with moist eyes. Beautiful tooth bite. His own lower lip. It makes Ares' heart race because Tharn seems very seductive now.