CHAPTER - 7 (100%) 🔞

As soon as Tharn's back touched the bed, Ares' strong body followed Tharn's, passionately. The bodies were pressed against each other. This time, Tharn kissed the other person back. Ares was ready to teach him lessons of love.

The tip of both tongues. They are connected in an uncompromising way. Although Tharn doesn't have any real experience other than that night, he does know some theories from watching adult movies.

They soon took off the clothes that the two of them had just put on. Until they were both naked, the hot steam from their bodies radiated towards each other. The suspension that rubs according to movement. It made Tharn feel a tingle all over his lower abdomen.

Ares's strong hands did not leave him alone, he caressed and squeezed Tharn's soft body like a hand, making Tharn tremble continuously. In addition to his hands caressing Tharn's body, the tip of Ares' hot tongue just touches and tastes Tharn's body at every point.

"Ah...ah..." Tharn moaned as he looked at Ares who was using the tip of his tongue to smear it on the top of Tharn's chest causing Tharn's body to squirm in pleasure. Ares inserted himself between Tharn's leg.

As well as swaying his lower body slightly, making Tharn's core body alert and Ares's as well. Ares tested Tharn's body, almost every square inch. When a hot tongue is dragged it will sometimes leave a love mark, causing Tharn to moan with excitement. Before Ares took another step.

Tharn looked at Ares, who had gone out to get the equipment, both gel and condoms, and gently pulled Tharn's arm to sit up. And Ares caught him to straddle his strong lap.

Before using his side hand Ares pressed the back of Tharn's neck to lower his face and kiss him. The other hand ran over the round buttocks, the long fingers ran along the groove of the buttocks.

"Ugh.." His consciousness was now intact. The more it makes him feel. More excited than the night before. Ares uses his side hand, which strangles Tharn's buttocks to get some lubricant. Then squeeze it in your hand. before circling towards Tharn's narrow channel, causing Tharn to shiver.

"Calm down, relax," Ares said hoarsely, he himself had to suppress his emotions. Not letting him go too far, because he knew Tharn's body wasn't used to it yet, both of Tharn's arms went around Ares's neck.

And as soon as Ares pressed his long fingers into the narrow hallway, Tharn collapsed onto Ares' strong shoulder and bit him immediately. Ares's eyebrows raised slightly, but he said nothing. Let Tharn bite his shoulder. To vent frustration The friction that occurs.

"Ahhhhh," Tharn moaned in his throat as Ares widened the channel for him. In between their bodies rubbing against each other.

Knowing Tharn was ready, Ares pushed Tharn's body back onto his back on the wide bed. Tharn's body turned red. Looking at Ares' hot rod he was stunned.

He swallowed hard, the night before he was under the influence of drugs, so he didn't notice Ares' hot rod. Today I saw it and couldn't help but blush, Ares still didn't want Tharn to do much for him.

"Put it on for me. Can you do it?" Ares said to Tharn. While also looking at Tharn's lovely body.

"I can do it," Tharn replied, before moving to sit up and taking the condom from Ares's hands. Tharn pursed his lips slightly, face red before grabbing Ares' hot rod and holding it with one hand.

"Shit!" Ares groaned. When soft hands touch His hot rod Then slowly Tharn puts the condom on Ares. Until it is complete Tharn looked at Ares and saw Ares looking at him with dazzling eyes. Then Ares pushed Tharn's body down again.

In addition to straddling him. Ares took the pillow to hold Tharn's hips, so that he could intervene and his essence entered Tharn's body. Tharn raised an arm to cover his mouth. Ares grabbed his own hot shaft and slowly pressed it into Tharn's tight channel.