CHAPTER - 6 (100%)

"Where did your boss ask us to meet?" Tharn asked.

"At the boss's house," Rafa responded.

"Who is he with?" Tharn asked, in case he had to meet with Ares' family. He will know what to do next.

"The boss is alone. And then there's the bodyguard. The housekeeper and the butler," Rafe said directly, because he had to stay there anyway.

"Good," Tharn responded shortly. This made Rafa secretly wonder a little about the "dee" words that Tharn said. Tharn then had to look around with interest as he felt that he was about to enter the forest, the sky now beginning to have a little light.

"The boss's house is at the foot of this mountain. Everything belongs to the boss," Rafe explained. Thara pursed her lips slightly in annoyance at Ares' wealth. Soon he arrived at a large door, a bodyguard opened the door and the car entered.

Tharn saw a tall man pacing around the house, wondering if he was simply the president of an entertainment media company. Why are there so many bodyguards, even though they are the best companies in the country? When the car stopped in front of the driveway, Tharn saw people standing and waiting, but not Ares.

"Hello, my name is Liam and I am the butler of this mansion. Welcome Mr. Tharn." The butler, in his 50s, but still looking strong, bowed his head in greeting.

"Hello," Tharn greeted, when the other person is older and polite to him.

"First I'll take Khun Tharn to his room to rest," Liam said, Tharn nodded. He then followed Liam inside before discovering that the housekeeper was starting to clean. Everyone turned and bowed their heads to greet Tharn as he passed.

This made Tharn feel a little uncomfortable because he had never encountered a situation like this before. This mansion has two floors, but is spacious and has separate left and right areas.

"Wait," Tharn said, which made Liam pause a little.

"Yes," Liam turned to answer.

"Where is your boss?" Tharn asked, because he had yet to see the face of the person who said he had something to talk to him about to the point of having someone fly him to the United States.

"The boss is asleep," Liam answered honestly. Tharn smiled slightly, the corners of his mouth quirking upward.

"Where is your room?" he asked
Tharn. Liam glanced slightly at Rafe because he still didn't know who Tharn really was. He just knows that he must take care of it as best as possible. Rafa nodded towards Liam in response.

"It's next to Tharn's room that I'm taking you to," Liam replied. "Then let's go," was all Tharn said and continued walking.

"This is Mr. Tharn's room," Liam said, opening it. The door has the light on. Rafa himself took his bag, Tharn entered, but Tharn was still standing in front of the door of the room. Then he looked at the door of the next room.

"Is that room your boss's?" Tharn asked.

"Yes," Liam replied. Tharn didn't hesitate and walked towards the door. He turned the knob and found that it was locked. Then he knocked on Ares's bedroom door.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

Then he knocked on the bedroom door making a noise. This surprised Rafa and Liam quite a bit. Liam was sweating, because he didn't think that someone would dare to disturb Ares' sleeping time, because normally Ares doesn't have much time to sleep, but when she sleeps, she doesn't like anyone to disturb her sleeping time And Ares will be very angry. .

"Khun Tharn, please stop." Liam hastily stopped him, but Tharn continued banging on the door. Some maids also came. Peeking out to see what would happen to the people who had just entered, shortly after the door to the room opened.