Chapter 1

TW: mentions of self hariming and mentions of mental and physical abuse and suicidal thoughts. ( sorry there are many trigger warnings )

Pipers Pov

I finally put the last box into my white jeep. Today was the day that I was going to go live with my best friend Tara. My sister came running from out of the house, hugging me as tight as she could.

Abigail: "Im going to miss you so much. Are you sure that you have to leave?"

I broke the hug looking at my sister, tears coming from her eyes

Piper: "Im sure, I promise I will call and text every day."

My mom came walking out the house, tears coming from her eyes as well. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

Mom:" Please be safe, I love you so much."

Piper: "I love you too mom."

I got into my car and got Tara's address on mt gps. If im being completely honest I have never been happier to leave my home town. My mom and dad were never the best people to live with, my dad was a drunk and always picked fights with my mom, and my mom would always put up with and later take it out on me and my sister.

I never wanted to leave my sister but it was for the best. Every night my dad used to come into my room and start hitting me. After he would leave I would cut myself. At one point I wanted to die but I couldn't leave my sister.

Time skip cuz im lazy😭

I finally made it to the hotel. It was twelve pm and ive never been so tired.

Tara💗
Hey girl! cant wait to see you, me and Jake cleaned out a room for you. Just let me know when you get here!

I liked the message and went to take a shower. After I got out the shower I changed into some shorts and a mcr t shirt. I scrolled on my phone for a little bit before I fell asleep.
~

The next morning I woke up and took a hot shower. I was so tired but I know that I had to get to Tara's house. I got out the shower and picked out some clothes.

                                                                                      The fit ^^

The fit ^^

I was about to get into the car when I deiced to text Tara.

Piper
Hey girl! I just spent the night at the hotel. I should be at you house by 3:30! Love you.

Tara💗 liked the message

Time skip again😭

I finally got to Tara's place after what felt like forever. I went to the door and knocked, it took awhile for someone to answer the door but when they did it was tara.

Tara: "PIPER! im so happy you made it."

Piper: "I know the drive was so long."

Tara: "come in let me introduce you to everyone!"

Tara: " okay so this is jake my boyfriend!"

Jake:" Hi piper."

We shook hands but there was someone that caught my eye. He had black hair combed over his eye. He was wearing a misfits shirt and some black skinny jeans. He had lots of tattoos and lip piercing.

Tara saw me looking at him and gave jake a smile.

Tara: "Johnnie stop being weird and come say hi!"

He got up and started walking towards the door. I felt my stomach doing flips, this has never happened to me before.

He looked and me and gave me a awkward smile and wave. I waved back at him giving him a sweet smile.

Tara: "Okay well should we watch a movie?"

We all agreed and we sat down on the couch. Tara sat next to Jake leaving me to sit next to Johnnie. Me and Johnnie started talking and turns out we had so much in common.

Tara: "Okay so what should we watch?"

Piper: "Halloween?"

Everyone agreed so tara put it on. Everything was going good until Jake and Tara fell asleep, I looked at Johnnie and we started to laugh.

Johnnie: "I think we should get to sleep its already pretty late."

Piper:" Okay sounds good to me."

I woke up Tara and Johnnie woke up Jake. We all decided the tomorrow we should go to the fair. Everyone said goodnight and headed their separate ways. Jake and Johnnie were sleeping over so the both took the couch. I went into my room and changes into a shirt and some shorts.

I got into bed and started scrolling on my phone but I couldn't stop thinking of Johnnie. They way he laughed and the way he smiled. I just couldn't stop thinking about him and I started to think if I liked him.

I shook that thought and went to sleep.

801 words^^

Hi guys this is a book that im going to try and keep up so if you like it please tell me!