chapter 8

pipers pov:

I had woken up to a text from Tara.

Tara💗: Hey girl I just left the house lmk if you need anything! I'll come back around 7:30 so we can go out!

I liked the message and decided to get ready for my day. Today I decided that I really needed to get a car.

Since the dealership wasn't to far away I decided to walk. Plus it was a nice day. Once I finally got there there was one car the stood out to me. It was a white 2017 mini cooper. I decided that it was the one.

Once I finally got it I drove to starbucks and got a coffee. I drove to the mall to do some retail therapy. First I went to sephora since I needed a few things.

Then I went to hot topic. That's when I saw Jake and Johnnie and what looked like a camera. It seemed like they were filming a video. I didn't really wanna go in but it did anyway since i really wanted to get some new things.

Johnnie hasn't texted me since yesterday. Jake has been checking up on me and i really appreciated it. I went over to the register since I had gotten everything I needed. That's when I heard Tara yell my name.

Tara: "PIPER!" she yelled at to top of her lungs.

I turned around and she gave me a really big hug. That's when Jake and Johnnie started walking over. Great.

But you won't BELIEVE who was there with them. FUCKING BROOKE. What in the fuck was she doing there. Were they really hanging out with her after what she did?

Tara looked at me the same why I looked at her. Tara grabbed jake and pulled him out of the store.

Tara: " What the fuck is she doing here with you jake?"

Jake: " I don't know Johnnie invited her!"

I felt my eyes starting to sting. I seriously couldn't be here. I came to the mall to do some shopping not too deal with this shit.

Piper: " I should really leave."

Tara: " want me to come with you?"

Jake: " I could give you guys a ride if you want?"

Piper: " No it's okay I actually got my first ca-"

Brooke: " Ew what are you doing here?"

Johnnie just stood there not saying anything. How could he, He kissed me and then acts like i'm not even here? Like he doesn't care?

Tara: " Let's go piper we don't need to be around fake bitches like her." She sounded angry.

After that we walked to my car.

Tara: " OMG THIS IS SO PRETTY"

Piper: " I KNOW RIGHT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!"

With that we got in the car and left.

461 words^^^

sorry for such the short chapter just needed a filler!

OMG WE HIT OVER 200 READS TYSM💗💗💗💗