Chapter 10

Pipers pov:

it's been a week or so and everything is going okay. Except for the fact that Brook keeps coming over. I'm not sure who keeps inviting her but at this point I could care less.

Tonight Tara,Jake,Johnnie and I are going out to a club. We haven't been out in a while so I am really excited. It was 5:30 and we all agreed to leave around 8.

I took a shower and got changed. I put on a short lacy dress and high heels. I did my makeup simple cuz i'm don't really wanna do a lot. I took a photo cuz i really liked my outfit. I walked downstairs. Tara and Jake were talking on the couch. Johnnie was still getting ready of course.

Jake: " God what is taking Johnnie so long."

Piper: " I'm not sure but i'm gonna start pregaming."

I walked into the kitchen and tara followed me. We had a couple shots and laughed together. We took a photo and finally Johnnie was ready.

We took a uber because we all knew that we were gonna get drunk. While we were in the uber I decided to post the photo that I took earlier.

 While we were in the uber I decided to post the photo that I took earlier

liked by: Johnnieguilburt,Jakewebber,Tarayummy, 801,374 more

Tarayummy:Gorg💗

user237: U look so pretty!

user736: that dress is so pretty

Johnnieguilburt:😱

user727: DID YOU GUYS SEE JOHNNIES COMMENT!

We finally got to the club and saw that last person I wanted to see. Brook. Fucking Brook. Like why does she keep showing up every where we go. And you won't believe it, SHE WAS WEARING THE SAME EXACT OUT AS ME!! LIKE WTF? anyways.

Me and Tara gave each other the same look. We both decided that we were gonna get drinks while Jake and Johnnie found us a table to sit at.

Piper: " A cocktail please"

???: " Wow you're gorgeous." The guy smiled at me eerily. I got the chills but decided to shake it off.

We finally got our drinks and sat down at our table. I didn't realize it but soon enough I was out on the dance floor with Tara. We were having so much fun. Until the bartender came up to me.

??: " Hey gorgeous how about we dance together?"

I was creeped out by him so I decided to go up to Johnnie.

Johnnie: " Piper are you okay?"

Piper: " No the bartender and really creepy and i'm kinda scared."

Johnnie: " Okay just stay with me alright. Everything is going to be okay."

After a while me and Johnnie decided to go on the dance floor. We were dancing together until I felt are faces coming closer and closer together.

Soon enough we were kissing. The kiss was passionate, well i guess a passionate a kiss can get at a club. After a while we all decided to call a uber and get home.

I was sitting on the curb with Johnnie when he pulled out his vape.

Piper: " Can I get a hit?"

Johnnie: "Wow I don't know you vaped?"

Piper: " Yea it started out because of my mom and dad. Let's just say they were definitely not wanting kids.

After a while of me and Johnnie talking the uber came. The car ride was long and i was so ready to go to bed. We finally got home and knocked out on my comfy bed.

564 words^^

I hoped you all liked this chapter!!

Thank you all for the reads I love you all so much. Have a good day or night love ya😘💗