chapter 3

pipers pov:

After me and tara came back from getting "ice cream" we all decided that we should go on the ferris wheel. Me and Johnnie we first. I was a little bit nervous because u don't really like heights.

Johnnie: "Hey are you okay?"

Piper: "Yea i'm just really scared of heights."

After i said that it was are turn. We sat down next to each other and next thing you know we're holding hands!

I was kinda nervous but it was also comforting. I guess Tara saw us and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

It was comforting have someone you could talk to these kinda things with and tara was my confort person.

After a while the ferris wheel came to a stop and me and Johnnie got off. As we where walking to the car Jake and tara where already there. I wondered if they even went on it at all?

As we where about to get in the car a fan came up to johnnie and asked for a picture.

??: omg hi and I get a picture with you?

Johnnie: Yeah sure!

??: Hey girl can you take a picture of us?

I agreed but i felt uncomfortable. The way she was touching him made me jealous. Why am I even jealous we're not even together?

??: "Thanks"

she said rolling her eyes at me and turning back to Johnnie.

??: So could i get ur number or something?

Johnnie: sure

HE GAVE HER HIS NUMBER?! sorry.

After that she walked away. I gave Johnnie the WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK? and he should look at me like I was crazy.

Was I crazy? I mean we're not even together? After what felt like forever we both finally got in the car and Jake finally drove us back home.

I was so upset that i walked in the house without even saying good night to Tara and went straight to my room and went to bed.

the next day!

I woke up to tara jumping on me. I was so tired I couldn't even look at her properly.

Tara: GET UP SLEEPING BEATUY AND GET READY WERE GOING TO A PART!!

I was confused but i did what she said and got up. I looked at my phone and turns out that it was 6pm. I sighed and went to take a shower. i've never woken up this late since I was in my worst place.

shower skip!

I got out the shower and put a towel on. I went to my closet and picked out some clothes.

 I went to my closet and picked out some clothes

The outfit^^

I went to go sit down and do my makeup. I kept it simple because i didn't wanna do a whole lot. After that i put on my platforms and walked downstairs. I almost fell when I saw
Johnnie. He looked so hot.

Tara: "damn girl u look sexy!"

Piper: " look at you, you look amazing!"

Time skippppp

We all got out the car and walked to the front door. Jake knocked three times before someone opened it.

Sam: "Hey Jake, welcome!"

Jake: " Yo what's good man"

Sam: " there's drinks on the table if ur thirsty"

Tara grabbed my arm and led us to the drink table. She gave me a shot and smiled.

Tara: Ready? One, Two, Three!"

The shot lingered in my mouth for a while and she dragged me to go and dance with her. I felt eyes on me the entire time we where dancing. I looked behind me a couple of times before tara asked me what happened

Tara: "Hey you okay?"

Piper: "Yeah I just feel like someone's watching me. Ima go grab a drink okay!"

Tara: "Okay please be careful"

MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT SO PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!

I went to the drink table until i felt someone's arms snake behind me. I thought it was Johnnie until they said my name.

??: "Piper"

I turned around to see Mark my best friend from back home.

Piper: "Omg mark Hi!"

He didn't even say anything but instead dragged me to the bathroom. I was scared but when I tried to call Johnnie he couldn't hear me.

Mark closed the door and started to take off his pants, at this point i couldn't do anything but cry and cry.

Until someone started banging on the door

Mark: " Yo man we're busy in here"

All I remember after that was being home in my bed with tara laying down next to me.

Next day!

I couldn't move. I felt like all of my insides were flipped inside out. I don't remember what happened. All i remember is being in the bathroom with mark yelling at someone.

I tried to get up but i couldn't. It's like my legs wouldn't move.

Tara: "Hey don't get up okay stay in bed"
she said as she handed me a ice pack.

Piper: What happened?

Tara: Well before I found you in the bathroom I herd crying and what sound like people have sex, I called over Johnnie because i was scared someone would be in danger. Johnnie busted the door and saw you crying with bruises all over your legs and stomach. After that Johnnie and the guy broke out into a fight. That's when Jake came over and pulled him off.

Piper: "I knew him. He was a friend"

Tara: "He wasn't a very good friend if he did that to you" she said as she hugged me and walked out of my room.

I guess I fell asleep again when I decided to get up and went to go get something to drink. That's when I saw Johnnie smiling down at his phone.

I didn't think much of it cause maybe he was watching a funny video that Jake sent him. Or maybe he was texting that girl that he had given his phone number to the day of the fair. I couldn't let my minds go to that. I wouldn't.

1007 words^^

I'm so so sooo sorry if you don't like this kind of thing but I promise it's going to get better!

What's going to happen with Johnnie and Piper?