Chapter 11

Pipers pov:

Today me and Tara are going to have a girls day. I'm honestly so excited I feel like me and her haven't have a girls day in forever. Me and tara decided that we were gonna go to the mall and do some shopping.

Tara: " Piper are you ready?" She yelled to me.

Piper: " Yeah i'll be down in a second."

I put on my shoes and walked downstairs. We got in her car and went to make a stop at starbucks. She got a matcha and a i got a caramel latte. We finally pulled up to the mall and the first store was a dress shop.

I was confused since I didn't need anymore dresses.

Piper: " Tara why are we going to the dress shop?"

Tara: " Come on let's get some new dresses!"

She was overly excited which was weird but I didn't really mind. I decided on a black off the shoulder dress that I really liked. Tara didn't get anything but I didn't really mind.

Time skipp

After a whole lot of shopping me and tara finally made it back home. I was exhausted so I decided to take a little nap.

Tara: "PIPER WAKW UP!"

Piper: " What happened?"

Tara: " Get ready in the new dress that we bought!"

Piper: " Why?"

Tara: " JUST DO IT!"

I hurried out of bed and took a quick shower. I don't know why tara is making me do all of this and she kept yelling at me. But she was also extremely excited? I got out of the shower and put on my dress. Then I did some hair and makeup.

I put on my heels and took a quick picture and put it on instagram.

this dress💗@tarayummy

liked by:jakewebber,tarayummy,johnnieguilburt and 1,838,839 others

comments:

Tarayummy:Gorgeous😘
liked by creator

Johnnieguilburt: pretty

user726: ur so pretty

user927:to be this pretty should be a crime😱

load more

I headed downstairs and saw johnnie standing there with flowers in his hand. They were my favorites.Tulips.

Piper: " omg johnnie what in the world!" I was shocked to say the least. I never expected this from him.

Johnnie: " Piper will you be my girlfriend?"

367 words^^^

AHHH HE ASKED HER TO BE HIS GFFF.

TYSM FOR 1K READS LIKE WTFFFF I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOO MUCH💗💗💗

ps: sorry for the cliffhanger 😘😘