Chapter 2

She didn't know what came over her, but she couldn't stop herself as she grabbed the chair and turned it, sliding it from under his arms so the seat was facing him.

"The real question is, are you ready for me, Jisung?" She asked cocking her head and raising an eyebrow mocking him.  

She could hear the quiet chuckles from everyone else in the room and her comment only made Jisung's smirk deepen. She swore she saw his alpha eyes flash red for a brief moment but just blamed it on her eyes playing tricks on her.

"Oh, I'm ready." He took his seat, and she turned the chair, so he was facing the mirror. 

She walked around the chair and checked her iPad noticing they wanted his hair to be wavy today. Thankfully his hair naturally had a little wave to it so she would only need a few products to define it. She grabbed what she needed and made her way back behind the chair and quickly got started.

She looked up to check her work in the mirror to find Jisung watching her intently. She felt her cheeks heat up and quickly looked away trying to focus.

"How are you liking Seoul so far?" His eyes staying locked on her as he talked. She gently massaged the product through his hair, scrunching it lightly in her hands.

"Well, I haven't gotten to see much of it yet since I just got here last night. I'm sure I'll like it though I love big cities." 

"Wait you just got here last night? Yeona, you couldn't give the girl a few days to get settled before dragging her to work?" Jisung exclaimed turning his head slightly to look at her. 

"Hey, I told her she could take a few days, but she said she wanted to start as soon as she got here." 

Jisung looked at Quinn with slight shock as she finished his hair and turned his chair so she could start on his makeup. 

"Oh so you're a workaholic like Channie." He said with a small scoff.

She chuckled and shook her head as she started on his makeup. 

"I wouldn't say that. I just really like what I do."

"Workaholic." He mumbled with a small smile playing on his lips. As she blended the foundation into his skin, she really took in all of the features of his face. His big brown boba eyes looked up at her and she found herself glancing at his perfectly shaped lips where a smirk slowly started to form. 

Thankfully Yeona's words pulled her out of her trance and her eyes moved back to her work.

"Where are Chris and Minho anyways?" She asked as I.N. got up from her chair and Hyunjin made his way over.

"They got a little preoccupied this morning if you know what I mean." Hyunjin replied wagging his eyebrows at Yeona through the mirror.

Quinn couldn't help but laugh at what Hyunjin was implying. She knew they were all very...intimate with each other just from what she had seen of them in videos together, so she wasn't surprised by this at all.

"I swear to god if either of them comes in here with even one hickey on them I will strangle them both!" Mild laughter broke out through the room at Yeona's exclamation just as the door to the dressing room opened.

"Who's killing who?" Lee Know sauntered in with a playful expression with Chan following right behind him, his hoodie pulled up over his head.

Yeona quickly stopped what she was doing and whipped around to face them both, eyes scanning Lee Knows neck intently before turning to Chan.

"Take your hoodie off." She demanded crossing her arms over her chest. Her foot tapping impatiently on the floor.

"Uh-oh" Han whispered, giggling quietly as Quinn started working on his eyeshadow, letting out a soft chuckle of her own.