Chapter 6

Happy Monday bitches! Ready for some smut????? Don't get your hopes up nothing too crazy happening but wanted to give a heads up for anyone that needs a warning before reading. I hope you enjoy and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIEWS. When I started this I wasn't expecting much at all, really just writing for my own enjoyment but I love and appreciate everyone who is reading this.

Song for the chapter: Cravin by Stileto and Kendyle Paige

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god these are so good!" Quinn exclaimed, as she took another bite of one of the brownies Felix had made.

Felix beamed from where he sat next to her, she could smell the pride coming from his scent. "You really think so?"

She nodded her head quickly as she popped the last bite in her mouth. "You're gonna have to make these for me all the time now."

He chuckled and leaned back on the couch. "Just say the word and I'll make them whenever you want."

"Well we better get going if we don't wanna be late." Chan said as he started picking up all of their empty left over containers.

"Can't we just stay here, I don't wanna go." Jisung whined as he snuggled further into the blanket that he was still wrapped in.

"Oh stop whining. It's the last day of filming." Jeongin said as he stood up from the couch taking the trash from Chan and walking it to the trash can in the kitchen.

Quinn chuckled as she stood and picked up her purse off the ground. She gathered all the empty coffee cups in her arms and started walking them to the kitchen.

She could hear the other three's slight bickering as she came face to face with Jeongin as he was walking out of the kitchen.

"Here let me help you." He smiled taking some of the mugs from her, their hands brushing against each other. His warm scent filled her nose, it was warm and smelled of sandalwood with a hint of jasmine. Normally she would insist on cleaning up herself but she couldn't say no to him.

"Oh, thanks." She smiled as he took all of the cups from her.

"No problem, anything to... help." He winked at her playfully and she couldn't help herself as she bit her bottom lip and leaned against the counter as he rinsed the mugs out in the sink.

"Anything?" She asked boldly, surprising herself for the millionth time.

He glanced over at her as he set the mugs in the sink and grabbed a towel to dry off his hands. "There are plenty of other ways I can help you out." He said as he tossed the towel down on the counter, coming to stand in front of her.

She could feel her heartbeat start to pick up as he met her face to face. "Care to explain?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "It'd be easier if I just showed you." He whispered moving closer, his lips just centimeters away from her own.

She closed her eyes waiting for contact when she knew she should pull away, but she couldn't. She wanted to feel his lips on hers, wanted to feel them on her body. She knew he could smell the slight arousal on her scent even through her blockers but she didn't care, she wanted him to.

She felt his hand gently caress her cheek and she opened her eyes to see his fox like ones boring into hers. "Later though, I promise. Don't want to be late." He smiled and slowly removed his hand, walking back to the living room leaving her staring after him in shock.

"Jesus Quinn, pull yourself together." She whispered to herself trying to slow her breathing and calm herself so the others wouldn't be able to smell the frustration on her. Even though they probably already could.