Chapter 3

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Yeona whined as she plopped down with her food at one of the tables set up for the crew to have lunch.

"Yeah tell me about it. I want to get some things unpacked when I get home but I might just crash." Quinn laughed as she picked up her chopsticks and dug into her noodles.

"Oh, speaking of, the guys said something about going out tonight to get drinks, but I told them you probably would want to rest and get situated so we're going to do it tomorrow night if you want to join." Yeona smiled as she started in on her lunch as well.

"Oh, uh, I don't really like going out all that much. Plus aren't the guys afraid of all the attention it might bring? Them going out to a bar I mean."

"Well they have a private room that we usually rent out. Only certain people will be allowed in."

Quinn looked down at her food and gently pushed her noodles around in the bowl. Large crowds kind of freaked her out for one and ever since the incident 5 years ago she hadn't been out to a bar or club since.

"If you're not comfortable, you don't have to come. I just wanted to offer." Yeona said, interupting Quinns thoughts.

Quinn looked up to meet her gaze and could tell Yeona was trying to get a read on her.

"I'll think about it, hows that?" She smiled weakly and Yeona gave her slightly dissapointed smile but just nodded.

"I'll take it." She shrugged and took another bite of her food. "On another note, I can't believe how good the new song is."

Quinn grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "It's so good, I can't wait to see how the video is going to turn out!"

"Yeah this is gonna be a big one for sure." Changbin said has he slid into the seat on Quinns left side. She smiled at him and instantly felt comforted by his presence. Weird.

"Ugh, Bin I love you but we're on break, can't you go bother someone else." Yeona groaned, plopping her hands down on the table. Quinn would have thought she was being serious if it wasn't for the slight smile on her lips.

He pouted at her and batted his eye lashes. "But we always sit with you."

"What's Bin whining about now?" Hyunjin asked as he took the seat across from Changbin on Yeona's right.

"Yeona's the one whining." Quinn chimed in before shoving a helping of noodles in her mouth, a playful smirk forming on her lips.

Yeona gasped dramatically and clutched her chest. Her eyes wide in fake shock. "We're supposed to be on the same side!"

Quinn laughed and shrugged her shoulders as she swallowed the food in her mouth. "I never agreed to that."

"Oh, I knew I liked you." Changbin chuckled and wrapped a strong arm around her shoulder, squeezing her into his body lightly.

Normally Quinn would shy away from this kind of contact but something about him made her want to sink into his side even more. It's like her whole body relaxed around him. Around all of them. She noticed it quite a bit on the set. Every time she got near any of them it was like her nerves somehow went away. Not to say that their flirting didn't make her a little flustered, but it was different. She knew she wasn't in any danger and she just felt a sense of rightness when she was close to them. The only people she had ever felt anything similar with was her family. And even compared to that this was different and she didn't quite know why. She blamed it on his strong alpha scent, he smelled of cedar wood and fig and she so badly wants to press her nose into his scent glands.

She had to push down a whine that was about to come out of her throat when he pulled his arm away. The absence of his body against hers making her feel incomplete. What the hell was getting into her.