Chapter 14

Sorry again for the late post, I've been sick the past couple of days and had a busy weekend. But I just need to say FUCKING THANK YOU FOR 10K!!!!!! I love you all so much and I never in my wildest dreams expected this story to do this well at all! Let alone this soon! You mean the world to me and are my motivation to keep writing so again thank you thank you thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn quickly takes the empty chair between Changbin and Jeongin, Felix on Jeongin's left. She watches as Minho lays the last dish on the table and takes the seat across from Felix with Seungmin on his left. She tries but fails miserably to avoid Jisung's stare as he smirks and sits down in the chair across from her in between Seungmin and Hyunjin. Chan took his seat at the head of the table, smirking at Quinn the whole time.

Quinn couldn't bring herself to pull her eyes away from Jisung as they all started pilling food onto their plates. She could see the small flicker in his eyes, reminding her of the smoldering flame she had seen earlier. Even though she had literally just had sex with Chan she couldn't help herself from wanting to take Jisung to a room by himself and have her way with him.

"You gonna eat Quinn?" Changbin's voice from beside her pull her back to reality and she realized he had filled her plate with food. She glanced over at him and could see a small smirk playing on his lips.

She cleared her throat and picked up her chopsticks. "Yeah, thank you." She gave him a small smile before quickly digging in to her food.

They were all strangely quiet as they began to eat, minus the small chuckle here and there and she assumed they were talking to each other through their bonds.

"If I'm going to move in here, I'd prefer if you all spoke out loud." She teased taking a quick bite out of her food and they all froze except Chan who just smirked to himself.

"So you are moving in? You made your decision already?!" Felix asked excitedly. She could smell the excitement on all of their scents and it made her omega beam with pride. It made her feel wanted in the best way possible.

There was no hiding the smile on her face as she nodded, a light blush creeping on her cheeks. "Yeah I told Channie this morning in the shower."

"Oh apparently you did more than that with Channie-Hyung in the shower." Changbin chuckled from her side, earning a light nudge from Quinn's shoulder.

"You jealous Binnie?" She questioned raising an eyebrow.

He scoffed and sat back in his seat. "Damn right I am."

"I think we all are." Seungmin grumbled looking at her over his coffee mug at Chan.

She laughed and shook her head, picking up her own coffee mug and taking a drink. She noticed it was made exactly how she liked it. Jeongin or Felix must have remembered from when they came over the other morning. The small gesture shouldn't have made her as happy as it did but she'd never had anyone besides her family show her that level of care and interest.

"You definitely should be." Chan said smuggly as he nonchalantly ate his food.

Quinn couldn't help but giggle even though her face blushed bright red. It wasn't from embarrassment, but from remembering her time with Chris in the shower. She locked eyes with him for a moment and he gave her a playful wink. She gave him a wink back as she took another bite of her food.

"So how exactly does the mind reading work? Can you just read each other's thoughts all the time or what?" She was genuinely curious, she knew fated mates existed but they were pretty rare. Let alone having 8 fated mates.