Chapter 9

Sorry for posting a day late but I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Song for the chapter: Body Goes by Renn Olympus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn let out a long breath of concentration as she lined up the last shot of the game. Changbin and Chan definitely worthy opponents, the game had been super close down to this last shot. Not only were they just good in general but the excessive flirting had made it hard for her to concentrate. But she made sure to flirt back with them just as hard.

The 8 ball was the only ball left on the table and Quinn tried her best to ignore both of the alphas intense gazes as she quickly pulled back her cue stick, sending the white ball hurdling toward the 8 ball, sinking it in the corner pocket. Yeona and Quinn screamed in victory as they grabbed onto each other, jumping up and down.

Seungmin chuckled as he took a drink, smugly holding out his hand as Yunho and Jongo groaned before slapping their money is his hand and walking over to the bar.

"I want a rematch." Changbin pouted crossing his arms.

"Why so we can just beat you again?" Quinn smirked as she picked her drink up off a nearby table and finished the rest of it.

"You got lucky." He grumbled. Chan laughed and patted his shoulder.

"I'd say it was pretty fair. Even though the teasing was a little distracting." Chan smirked.

"Oh don't act like you didn't like it." Quinn teased and rolled her eyes.

"Oh I definitely liked it." He winked back at her causing her cheeks to flush.

"Well if you liked it so much care to get me another drink?" She asked shaking her empty glass batting her eyelashes.

He chuckled and walked over to her, taking the glass from her hand. "Anything for you." He whispered before walking over to the bar.

She couldn't help the stupid grin that was on her face as she looked over at Yeona who had her arms crossed staring at her with her eyebrows raised and a small smirk playing on her lips.

"What?" Quinn chuckled as she laid her pool stick down on the table.

Yeona chuckled back as she shook her head. "Oh nothing. I'm gonna go bother Yunho and Jongho for a minute. You good here?"

Quinn just smiled and nodded. "Oh I'm so good." She giggled, the alcohol mixed with the high from her flirting running through her veins.

Yeona laughed as she started to walk off, leaving Quinn by herself with Changbin who had started talking with Wooyoung as he started re-racking the balls.

She looked around the room and locked eyes with a red eyed Jisung who was intently staring at her from his seat at a table with Minho and Jeongin.

The look he gave sent a wave of lust filled heat through her body. As soon as their eyes met his instantly changed back to her normal color. She had the suspicion that he was primal but she was curious as to why he seemed to get out of his primal state every time they locked eyes.

She chewed the inside of her cheek as she slowly made her way to the table. She made it half way there before Jisung pulled his eyes away from her, quickly getting out of his seat and darted across the room to the small balcony that over looked the club where a few of the other members were dancing.

"Care to join us?" Minho asked as she reached the table, her eyes still following Jisung.

"Is he okay?" She asked as she took an empty seat, eyes still trained on Jisung who had started dancing with Hyunjin and Felix.