Chapter 10

Another early update because you all are amazing!!! This is kind of a short chapter but don't worry, the next one is not far behind ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung's scent was calming as she buried her face into his neck. They stood there holding each other for a moment while Quinn tried to pull herself together.

"I'm sorry, I went kinda crazy." She whispered into his neck.

He chuckled as he put his arms on her shoulders and held her out at arms length, her eyes had finally returned back to their normal shade of grey. "You have nothing to be sorry about." His smile warm and understanding as he brought a hand up to grip her chin and lightly pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was soft and sweet and too short for her liking.

"Come on let's go get you something to eat." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder guiding her back to the table where Minho was still sitting. He was watching them intently with dark hooded eyes.

She took a seat at the table and Han said something about going to the bar to order food but she wasn't really paying attention to his words. Her head was still buzzing, her lips tender from their intense kiss.

"You okay kitten?" Minho whispered in her ear.

She nodded once and quickly grabbed her glass that she had left on the table, taking a long drink. Minho smirked as he watched her down the whole thing.

"You want me to tell you what Sungie was thinking while dancing with you?"

She choked on her drink and covered her mouth as she coughed.

"Um I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick." She said as she grabbed her clutch and phone off the table, just as Jisung reappeared.

"You want one of us to walk with you?" Minho asked as he started to stand from his chair.

"No, that's okay."

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked with worry all over his face.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she made her way out of their room before they could stop her.

Her head was still spinning from her interaction with Jisung. She couldn't believe she let herself act like that, especially in front of everyone. Why the hell were they causing her to act this way. She rushed down the stairs pushing past all of the people crowding the hallway  to the back entrance and took in a big breath as she walked outside, letting the cool night air enter her lungs.

She leaned against the brick wall and fished out her emergency pack of cigarettes quickly lighting one. She needed to clear her head. She inhaled the smoke and blew it out as she leaned her head back against the wall, closing her eyes. All she could see was Jisung. His beautiful eyes staring at her with so much longing, his hands running all over her body, how his lips felt against hers.

She wondered what he would say if she asked him to leave early with her. Would it be too much? It scared her how much she didn't care. Hell maybe Minho would join them? She shivered at the thought and quickly shook her head, taking another long drag of her cigarette.

She jumped slightly as she heard the door open and looked over to see a red headed alpha male walking out frantically as if he was looking for someone. He froze as his eyes locked on her, he was on her before she could do anything. His hand gripped around her throat slamming her against the hard brick, her cigarette falling to the ground. She saw a white flash and her vision went fuzzy from the impact.

"Quinn Anderson." The alpha growled, a maniacal laugh erupting from him

She had no idea how this person knew her name or who he was. She couldn't get a good look at him through her blurry vision. All she could see was the glow of his red eyes. Her hands gripped his arms as she gasped for air.