Chapter 13

Quinn carefully brushed through her curls, gently detangling each knot. She hated not being able to put products in her hair but it would have to do for now. She watched Chan in the mirror as he dried himself off with a towel. Her eyes trailed his body, the water glistening against his skin. Her eyes traveled up to find him watching her as well. He smirked at her as he wrapped the towel around his waist. She couldn't stop the small smile that spread across her face and the butterflies that flooded her stomach.

Her heart began to race as he slowly came up behind her. His hands wrapping around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder. He gently nuzzled the scent gland on her neck and she let out a soft sigh as she completely sunk into him. Even with the shower she knew they both smelled heavily of each other and she basked in the fact. Not only did she smell like him but she was wearing Jisung's hoodie and sweatpants, she'd never felt so safe and secure in her life. It was almost like she was home with her pack.

Her pack.

The thought scared her but also made her...excited? Could they eventually be her pack one day? Had she finally found a pack of her own? No, that was insane. Whatever all of this was it was only temporary. There's no way they would want her in their pack anyways. Plus it was way too soon to think about things like that. Yes she was physically attracted to them and them her but that's all it was for them wasn't it? Pure sexual desire and nothing more. Yes they were kind and caring but that didn't mean they wanted anything more with her. No way they would ever actually want to court her.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Chris smiled as he placed a soft kiss on her neck before resting his chin back on her shoulder. His arms tightening around her waist pulling her closer to him.

She casually shrugged her shoulders, pushing all of her thoughts away. "Just thinking about how kind you all have been to me. You have no idea how much it means to me." She whispered, her hands coming to rest on top of his.

His eyes softened as he looked at her through the mirror. "You deserve nothing but kindness Quinn, that and so much more. I'm so sorry about everything that you've been through, not just last night but all of it. No one should have to go through those things and I promise you, Quinn Anderson, as long as I live I will never let anything bad happen to you ever again."

There was no stopping the purring that came from her. No matter what doubtful thoughts had crossed her mind moments before, her omega was extremely happy to hear those words. To believe them.

She turned around to face him as she blinked the tears that started to form in her eyes away. She brought her hands up to cup his cheeks as he tightened his grip around her waist. His eyes carefully searching her face. "I... were you serious about having me move in?"

A small smile played on his lips as he nodded his head once not wanting to seem too eager. "I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't." He held his breath waiting for her response.

She bit her bottom lip as she brought her hands down to rest on his chest. "I think... I think it would be smart for me to move in. I mean just for a little while at least. Just until I know he wont bother me anymore, and then I'll move out I pro-"

He chuckled and shook his head as he cut her off. "Quinn you can stay here as long as you need to." His smile melted right through her and she let out a breath of relief.

She smiled back at him chuckling lightly at her rambling. "Thank you, seriously. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"Oh I can think of a few things." He smirked and wagged his eyebrows.

She couldn't help but laugh as she playfully smacked his chest. "Such a fucking flirt."

He laughed pecking her lips lightly. "Oh you haven't seen anything yet." He winked before letting her go as he made his way to the door. "We better go, I'm sure the others are waiting for us, and you need to eat."